Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love to give homemade gifts and my project today is one that will last year after year! What a pretty reminder who to send birthday cards to each month!
I plan to gift these to my family and friends for their birthday this year. I had fun creating these with different colors and designer series papers.
This one showcases the lovely patterns in the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper Pack. I even punched the dragonflies from the DSP using the Dragonflies Punch. For the birthday sentiment I adhered Basic White to Stampin’ Up! foam adhesive sheets and cut it out with the Well Written Dies. Each month showcases some of the different designer series patterns.
The months were printed on Basic White cardstock and punched using the Double Oval Punch. I love punches and this one is on the list of My Favorite Things. It is available as a bundle with the Oval Occasions Stamp Set which I used to stamp the sentiment on the box below.
This box is striking with the black & white True Love Designer Series Paper and Magenta Madness. The flower cluster is fussy cut from one of the patterns.
My next box features the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper which you can get for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
I used the Pretty Perennials stamp set for the sentiment and punched the flower using the Daisy Punch.
Which one do you prefer?
You can view the complete list of products I used to create these boxes below.
Check back tomorrow and I’ll have the tutorial and a PDF to print the calendar and months.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Have a great Day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Happy Thanksgiving! This Thanksgiving may look different than years past, and this may be a really difficult time for many, but know that you are not alone. You make a big difference to me and I am grateful! And when you share your cards know that you are making a big difference to others too!
I am thankful my daughter was able to make it home from college for Thanksgiving. We miss having our son home and being together with the rest of our family but there is always something to be thankful for. Even though there was just the three of us this year I still kept with our family traditions and made Thanksgiving favors and had a little dinner game conversation fun! I sent one to my son and we facetimed to include him in our festivities. I used some leftover Paper Pumpkin kits and the Beautiful Autumn stamp set to quickly put these together.
My kids groan when I pull out our conversation starter game but I know they enjoy it and we always learn a little something new each year. I used the Arrange A Wreath stamp set for the sentiment and punched the ends with the Banners Pick A Punch. I used the Sprig Punch with some vellum and the retired leaf punch to add some embellishment.
This couldn’t be any easier to put together. Tie a ribbon around a mason jar, fill with conversation starters and decorate the front (for any occasion). You could do this for any get together with family or friends. We sometimes share at Christmas or New Year’s….just whenever we can be together.
Download and print the Gratitude Conversation Starters HERE.
I hope your Thanksgiving this year is one to be thankful for next year!
So, from my family to yours, have a safe and
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in November:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial (shown HERE) featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! November tutorials feature the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.
- Poinsettia Petals card kit – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Celebration Tidings – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials.
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Click HERE to shop my retired Stampin’ Up! SALE.