CHANGE IN STAMPARATUS RESERVATION WINDOWS
The initial response and preorder for the Stamparatus was so amazing that Stampin’ Up! decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
BE READY TO RESERVE YOUR STAMPARATUS TODAY, DEC. 5 AT 2 P.M. MT (4 P.M. ET)!
The second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period Stampin’ Up! will take as many orders as they receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, Stampin’ Up! will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in the warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because they are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, they will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The final reservation window will open at 2:00 P.M. MT ( 4:00 P.M. ET) on December 5.
You must log into your customer account on the Stampin’ Up! website and have your credit card ready to make your reservation.
Please note other important information:
- If you are going to RESERVE a Stamparatus, please go to my online store here.
- Create an account and/or be logged in before 2 pm MT on Dec. 5 for the fastest reservation experience.
- There will be a link right on the home page to click to RESERVE your Stamparatus. *Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
- When your Stamparatus is ready to ship you will get an email notifying you that it is in your cart. You will be able to add to that order. IMPORTANT!!! The Stamparatus is $49 and Sale-A-Bration will be going on at that time. If you add anything to your order, you will qualify for at least one FREE item with that order!
Click HERE to download the Stamparatus flyer.
WATCH THIS MUST SEE VIDEO – 5 Things to Know About the Stamparatus
Click HERE for a reservation tutorial.
For more information click HERE to see my previous post. Contact me if you have any questions. I was able to place my order during the first reservation period and can’t wait to get my hands on this amazing new tool!
Have a wonderful day!
I appreciate each and every order. To get a FREE thank you gift from me, simply enter the host code below at checkout. *If you have an order over $150, DON’T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin’ Rewards AND the free thank you gifts from me!
December Host Code: 7H3KGTSS
Stampin’ Up! has announced it’s list of retiring merchandise from the Holiday Catalog. In addition, they have discounted select retiring and surplus products.
Click for the list of Retiring Holiday Products (PDF)
Click to view discounted retiring holiday products
Click to view retiring holiday products