I was so excited to get my June Paper Pumpkin kit, Box of Sunshine! I have been putting together boxes of “Sunshine” to gift to friends & family as well as essential workers. I knew I wanted to give lots of sunshine gifts so I ordered the Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes (Item #153069) from the new Annual Catalog (found on page 152). You get 10 boxes for $7.50 – that’s just 75 cents a box! You can fit a set of note cards & envelopes in the box or fill it with treats like I did for my “Sunshine Boxes”.
The bigger yellow box is what the Paper Pumpkin kit came in. I used the stickers from the kit on the top of the box and left room to address it to send it in the mail. I reused the tissue paper and filled the box with a cosmetic bag and some essentials for the bath.
I used one of the card fronts to make a little box to hold a hand sanitizer. How perfect is that pineapple sticker on the front?! *UPDATE 7/18/20 – Click HERE for the tutorial to make this mini hand sanitizer box.
I used the stamp set and extra items in my Paper Pumpkin kit to dress up the gifts inside. I cut the cards to 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 and used them on the front of the mini boxes. It’s fun to play with the different elements in the kit and come up with some alternative ideas. Here’s a peek at two of the mini boxes I made.
All I did for this box was add some of the gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and cut the sticker strip with the Triple Banner Punch. I put gum, M&M’s, Tic Tacs, Honey candy, lemonade mix, and Lip balm inside.
I’ve made 8 of these so far using the items in the kit! Here’s another one that uses the retired sunburst die. I cut the die from one of the card fronts.
I also made some tags to go with the Sunshine & Lemons Hand Soap I ordered from Bath & Body Works! It was a perfect match!
I made the tags with the leftover pieces from the cards I cut for the boxes. I cut them 2 x 4 and snipped the leftover black & white sticker strips to decorate the edges. I punched the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. The lemons & leaves were fron the kit and I added the white flowers I cut with the Cherry Blossoms Dies. I love the bumblebee gingham ribbon with this! The sentiment is from two stamps sets that I combined, Under My Umbrella and Itty Bitty Greetings. Here’s a close up of the tag.
I did actually make one card from the kit. A pineapple is the emblem of welcome and hospitality. I used the Well Said stamp set for the welcome greeting. I love the gold foil and watercolor image as well as the coordinating envelopes!
This has been one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin kits! Do you have a favorite project from today? Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, soap tag, or hand sanitizer box? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below! Click HERE to see another alternative idea using the Box of Sunshine kit.
If you missed out on the June Paper Pumpkin kit you can still make your own boxes of sunshine with the Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, DSP, and stamps you have.
There’s also some awesome new stamp sets from the Annual Catalog that would be perfect for making sunshine boxes! Check out Ridiculously Awesome, Sending Sunshine, and Pretty Parasol.
Get Crafts in Your Mailbox!
I love getting my Paper Pumpkin box in the mail each month! I have really been using up the leftovers from my kits to make a lot of cards for people in nursing homes or shut in during this pandemic. If you are new to stamping or an avid crafter, here’s why you would should subscribe…
- Build your stamps and ink collection EVERY month! All supplies included – even the adhesive, for only $22 each month!
- Timely projects each month – create them as suggested or use the coordinating stamps, papers and embellishments to let your creativity shine!
- Order either Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin codes (great for gifts!) or pay-as-you go with a credit or debit card.
- Plus with your July kit – you can order an extra 24 cards and envelopes to complement your kit, featuring the Summer Nights elements (154973), available while supplies last in my online store.
Learn more about the July kit (which will ship out next week)….
SUMMER NIGHTS BY PAPER PUMPKIN
Celebrate the magic of summer nights with the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Kit! In this exclusive fun-filled kit, you’ll unbox enough supplies to create nine postcard-style cards, coordinating envelopes, and die-cut tealight bags. What’s even more spectacular about July’s kit is the add-on you can purchase along with it! The Summer Nights Add-On includes 24 card bases and envelopes in coordinating Summer Nights designs. This add-on is perfect for helping you expand the Summer Nights creative experience beyond the Paper Pumpkin kit. Between the add-on and the leftover supplies from your Summer Nights kit, you will be crafting a summer night worth celebrating all month long!
Don’t miss out on the fireworks, fireflies, and fun! Today is the last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to receive the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin Kit. Check out this quick video for a sneak peek at the Summer Nights July Kit.
ABOUT THE JULY KIT
Kit contains enough supplies to create nine postcards and coordinating envelopes, as well as nine die-cut tealight bags.
- Card size: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Costal Cabana, Night of Navy
*The Paper Pumpkin kit does not require the add-on to create completed projects.
ABOUT THE SUMMER NIGHTS ADD-ON
Summer Nights Add-On (Item 154973) $10
Contains 24 preprinted card bases and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
*The Summer Nights Add-On is not required to complete the Paper Pumpkin kit projects.
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin or Click on the images below to order a prepaid subscription for yourself or as a gift.
Product List (Click on the image to order your prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription.)
EARN BONUS DAYS COUPONS WITH YOUR PAPER PUMPKIN PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION – For every $50 you spend July 1 – August 3, 2020 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 4 – 31 2020. *See details below!
Click HERE for details to order my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet To Go!
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, treats, and more! * See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
July Host Code: MB9R99YU
EARN BONUS DAYS COUPONS IN JULY – For every $50 you spend July 1 – August 3, 2020 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 4 – 31 2020.
- EARN July 1 – August 3, 2020
- For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to receive Bonus Days coupon codes.
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect in addition to BONUS DAYS COUPONS when you place an online order with me in July:
- Handmade thank you card (featured HERE) in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! July tutorials feature the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: MB9R99Y
- Free card kit – Purchase the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
FREE Tutorials with Purchase (Please remember to add the host code!)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Product List (Click on the image to purchase in my online store.)