I really appreciate everyone who places an order with me. I like to tuck a note in with my monthly thank you gifts and I love the narrow note cards! I hope my wonderful customers enjoy these bright colored flowers and vases!
I wanted to showcase the new 2018-2020 In Colors. I used the Varied Vases Stamp Set and matching punch. You can purchase these as a bundle and save 10%!
These note cards were so much fun to make! I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut the Whisper White ovals and the Layering Circles Framelits to cut my colored cardstock layers.
I punched the vase from a sticky note so I could make sure I stamped the stems inside where the vase would be. (This is the same technique I use for masking.)
The punch made it quick & easy to punch the flowers and vases. I adhered the flowers with glue dots and the vases with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The envelopes are lined with the same In Color DSP using the 2 1/4″ Circle Punch. Here’s a look at each of the In Color cards.
Which color is your favorite?
I am thrilled Stampin’ Up! brought back the DSP color collections! The 6×6 size is perfect for card fronts and envelopes as well as treat bags and more! If you would like to sample the In Colors, check out my In Color product shares below.
A Taste of the 2018-2020 In Colors $16
- 10 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of double-sided Designer Series Paper -2 each in the 5 In Colors (Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel)
- 10 yards of ribbon – 2 yards each of 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon in the 5 In Colors
- 10 sheets of cardstock – 2 each of the 5 In Colors
2017-2019 In Color Buffet $20
- 10 – 6″ x 6″ In Color Designer Series Paper -2 each in 5 colors
- 10 yards 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon – 2 yards each in 5 colors
- 5 In Color Flower Buttons – 1 in each color
- 10 sheets of cardstock – 2 each of 5 colors
Each share comes packaged and labeled. *The 2017-2019 share is a little more expensive due to the cost of the ribbon and the added buttons.
Email me (email@example.com) with “Product Share” in the subject line and let me know if you want one or both. Include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- The Email Address you use for PayPal *You do not need a PayPal account in order to make your payment. Upon receiving my invoice, you may choose the credit card/debit card option instead of using a PayPal account. Instructions are given and the process for payment is simple.
Please know that I do my very best to offer you the best shipping options. The prices on Priority Mail has gone up this year. It costs $7 to ship one or both in the same envelope.
You can purchase the products used to make today’s cards from my online store. Click HERE to shop and start earning Bonus Days coupons! You will receive a $5 coupon (to use in September) for every $50 you spend in August (before tax & shipping). Click HERE for more information.
Have a wonderful day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop or click on the items below.
August Host Code: 4TGCPJYE
Varied Vases In Color Note Cards Product List
Click HERE to view the Color Your Season flyer.
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and get 50% off your first month.
Join my One-for-One Card Swap! Click HERE for details!
COMING SOON…THE 2018 HOLIDAY CATALOG and my Just Stampin’ “Suite” Holiday Product Share Buffet. I’ll have several “Suite” Holiday shares to choose from as well as a Ribbon share and Designer Series Paper Share!
My current customers can look forward to receiving a copy of the catalog in the mail this month. If you would like to be my customer, please email me or place an order today! I’ll be happy to send you a catalog.