The new Holiday catalog is live and by now you’ve probably looked through the catalog several times (Making a wish and checking it twice)! Let’s have some fun and see if you payed attention to all the details. Copy and paste the questions below and email me (email@example.com) with your responses. (Put Holiday Scavenger Hunt in the subject.) Then leave a comment below that you did the scavenger hunt. (*I will number the names from the comments.) I will use random.org to pick a number and if that person answered the questions correctly they win. What will they win you ask? Some new Holiday goodies of course!
- What stamp set can help make a difference by donating $3 of every sale toward Mental Health Organizations?
- How many new inks are introduced in the Holiday catalog? What do they add to your stamped images?
- What’s the “best part of Christmas” according to the “Crowd”?
- How many new embossing folders are in the Holiday Catalog?
- Finish this sentiment…Nothing warms the heart quite like______.
- I love word dies! Which new die sets have word dies?
- What punch can you use to create a traditional Christmas cracker box?
- Which new stamp set is reversible and allows you to stamp on both sides?
- Name a stamp set can you use for Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s Day?
- What can you do to add subtle detail to your die cuts to give a tone-on-tone color and create a deeper imprint?
Happy Holiday Hunting! You have until Sunday, September 8th, to complete the Scavenger Hunt. I will announce the winner on my blog on Monday!
Creativity is Calling! Are you making a card to participate in my card swap? Read all about it HERE
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
Orders of $40 or more receive EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials (via email) featuring the Stamp of the Month, Gather Together (Sept.). Click HERE for more details.
September Host Code: NDE26TXR
Here’s the list of the select papers included in the sale! (Click on any image to view in my online store.)
Halloween is nearly here! Paper Pumpkin has been busy and thought you might like “a hand” with your frightful festivities, so they designed September’s kit, Bone Appétit, with you in mind.
This kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.”
Click HERE to subscribe by September 10 to get in on the fun.
I will be heading to Hartford, Connecticut in November for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage Convention. I would love to have you join me! Being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is one of the best things I did for myself! I save on products for my stamping “therapy”, meet so many new friends with like interests, have tons of fun, and so much more! Contact me if you want to chat and find out more! I welcome hobby demonstrators who just want to save $ with no obligations! That’s one of the many things I love about Stampin’ Up! …you get to do it your way! I joined because I loved the product and thought I would just get what I needed and that would be it! Six and a half years later and I’m still here with no intention of ending this journey! I never dreamed I would be blogging or running my own business! You just never know the possibilities until you try!