Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Don’t forget to leave a comment to enter my 10 Days of Giveaways! I love sharing some of my favorite products, exclusive tutorials, card kits and more! Welcome to Day 6! Today’s project is a fun fold card.
If you follow my blog you know I love fun folds! (I did a whole series on fun folds from A-Z! You can check them out in the categories bar or type fun folds in the search box.)
I used the beautiful Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to create today’s cards. I had fun with all the different colors.
I cut the flowers from the DSP using the Blossoming Happiness Dies. You can save 10% when you buy the dies and stamp set as a bundle. I love the sentiments and different fonts in the Happiness Abounds Stamp set. There are coordinating dies for all the different flowers and leaves!
So many fun possibilities! Here’s a look at each of today’s cards.
I stamped the inside with a flower and sentiments from Happiness Abounds.
For this one I used sentiments from Framed Florets.
This one reminds me of a Lilly Pulitzer outfit. I used sentiments from Pansy Patch for the inside.
My last card used sentiments from Peaceful Moments.
If you would like this card & tutorial it will be included in my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet this month. This month’s card kit will be a special fun folds kit. You will make 3 different fun folds and a 3D project. As always my kits are intended to be versatile so you can use different stamps sets that you already have. Here are the details if you are interested in ordering this month’s kit:
Just Stampin’ Fun Folds Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet
Cost: $20 (includes shipping and handling)
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 different fun fold cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
- Photo Tutorial and directions to complete each project (sent via email)
Orders need to be placed by March 24th. *Don’t wait to order…Last month’s kit sold out FAST!! I will email you when your kit is shipped (~ the last week of March) and will include the directions to put your kit together.
Here’s how you can reserve your seat at the buffet table:
Email me (email@example.com) with “Just Stampin’ Fun Folds Kit Buffet” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Fill in the amount ($20 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check. (If you want me to send you a Paypal invoice there is an additional $1 service fee.)
My “Kit Buffet TO GO!” is intended to make it easy for you to be able to see and try out different products while being able to substitute different stamps you already have. You don’t need a specific stamp set. And you don’t have to worry about having coordinating designer series paper to go with the cardstock, the right color ribbon to match, or other embellishments…everything is in the kit and shipped to you! You just need to stamp and adhere.
My kits are always a fun surprise with different products to try each month! To read what others have to say about my kits, Click HERE.
Do you have a favorite fun fold design? Leave a comment below to enter today’s drawing to receive this month’s fun fold card kit for FREE. You could be the next winner in my 10 Days of Giveaways!
Let’s get to today’s random winner…Pat V. Congratulations Pat! Email me your address and I will put your gifts in the mail to you!
Here’s our winners so far!
Day 1- Dawne– Hello, Irresistible card kit & tutorial
Day 2 – Mary Hopfner – bay window fun fold card kit
Day 3 –Nancy H. – Paper Pumpkin Box
Day 4 – EVERYONE who participates in my birthday card swap! Click HERE for details. (*Please leave a comment if you plan to participate so I can make a card for you.)
Day 5 – Pat V.- 3D embossing folder and ribbon
Day 6 – ?? Could be YOU! – Just Stampin’ Fun Fold Card Kit & 3D Project Buffet
Have a great day!
Click HERE to Shop 24/7
Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 10 FREE Tutorials (in honor of my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) featuring the Hello, Irresistible Bundle when you purchase the bundle from me in March. You’ll have 10 project ideas to start creating right away! You will also receive a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorial.*Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
*Click on the image below to purchase.
- FREE Gift when you subscribe/renew your Paper Pumpkin subscription by March 10th. Today is the last day to get it! It’s the 10 year Anniversary of Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! is celebrating with a free gift in the kit!
Click HERE to SUBSCRIBE.
- Mystery Box– This is a gift from me to you when you place a $100 order with me (before tax and shipping) using the host code. Mystery boxes are filled with retired Stampin’ Up! products like stamps, dies, paper, punches, accessories, and more. You’ll also receive a handmade party favor (in honor of my birthday this month).I am de-stashing my craft area and this is a way to celebrate and share my retired products with you!
Product List (Click on any image below to shop my online store.)
*The Hues of Happiness Suite was #1 on my list of My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog.