Happy Thanksgiving! This Thanksgiving may look different than years past, and this may be a really difficult time for many, but know that you are not alone. You make a big difference to me and I am grateful! And when you share your cards know that you are making a big difference to others too!
I am thankful my daughter was able to make it home from college for Thanksgiving. We miss having our son home and being together with the rest of our family but there is always something to be thankful for. Even though there was just the three of us this year I still kept with our family traditions and made Thanksgiving favors and had a little dinner game conversation fun! I sent one to my son and we facetimed to include him in our festivities. I used some leftover Paper Pumpkin kits and the Beautiful Autumn stamp set to quickly put these together.
My kids groan when I pull out our conversation starter game but I know they enjoy it and we always learn a little something new each year. I used the Arrange A Wreath stamp set for the sentiment and punched the ends with the Banners Pick A Punch. I used the Sprig Punch with some vellum and the retired leaf punch to add some embellishment.
This couldn’t be any easier to put together. Tie a ribbon around a mason jar, fill with conversation starters and decorate the front (for any occasion). You could do this for any get together with family or friends. We sometimes share at Christmas or New Year’s….just whenever we can be together.
Download and print the Gratitude Conversation Starters HERE.
I hope your Thanksgiving this year is one to be thankful for next year!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts. Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in November:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial (shown HERE) featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! November tutorials feature the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.
- Poinsettia Petals card kit – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Celebration Tidings – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials.
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Click HERE to shop my retired Stampin’ Up! SALE.