Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am loving the versatility with the Celebration Labels Dies! I paired the dies with the Harvest Hellos stamp set and Apple Builder Punch to make these tags for some homemade applesauce and apple bread.
One of my favorite fall traditions is to pick my own apples from the orchard then come home and make all kinds of apple recipes! My family loves my apple bread. I decided to take a little (6 1/2 hour) drive to personally deliver some to my adult children last weekend. (*The fall foliage made for a beautiful trip north!)
I also made some bread for my sister and coordinated her tag to match the bread plate.
The Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper I used on each of the tags is part of the 15% OFF sale this month! These patterns can be used for many different occasions throughout the year!
These tags are all about layering! The Celebration Labels Dies have 5 different sizes. They’re perfect to create handmade projects for any occasion. You can click HERE to see some cards I shared previously using these dies.
Here’s a tip to extend your dies for even more layering possibilities! Cut out one of the dies then line up the notches in your paper trimmer and cut in half. Adhere to the top and bottom of the layering die and add a strip across the middle.
Here’s the details if you’d like to make these tags. (FYI…I’m planning to use the pumpkin from Harvest Hellos to make tags for Pumpkin Bread for Thanksgiving!)
Stamp sets: Harvest Hellos (Bundle), Banner Year
Paper: Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, Real Red/Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White/Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Memento Black, Real Red Blends Combo
Tools & Accessories: Celebration Labels Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Apple Builder Punch, Playful Pets Trim Combo, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo, Forever Greenery Trim Combo, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Stampin’ Seal, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Real Red or Cherry Cobbler: 3 ½ x 5 (Cut with Celebrations Label Die), 1 x 3 ¼ (Layering strip), 2 x 2 ½ (punch apple), 2 ¾ square (Cut with Scallop Circle Die)
DSP Layers: 3 x 4 (Cut w/ Celebration Labels Die), 7/8 x 3 ¼ strip
Whisper White: Cut 2 3/8” Stitched Circle, ½” strip to stamp sentiment
Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz: scraps to stamp and punch stem and leaves
Click on the image below for my Apple Bread Recipe
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals October Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ <<YOU ARE HERE>>
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
Have a great day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
Need DSP? Stock Up & Save this month! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Designer Series Paper Sale (Click on the images below to shop in my online store.)