It’s Tic Tac Toe Thursday! Time to pick 3 in a row and play along! Here’s this week’s challenge board.
I made this Valentine card for a friend who loves blue! I went right across the middle for my 3 in a row: Layers, Friendship, Circle.
This card is all about the layers! I was inspired by a card design from Julie Gilson.
Measurements & Details
- Card Base- Night of Navy: 11 x 4 1/4, score at 5 1/2
- Layer 1- Basic White: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Layer 2- Basic White: 5 x 3 3/4, cut with Stitched Greenery
- Layer 3- Night of Navy: 4 1/4 x 3 (Adhere with Dimensionals.)
- Layer 4- Regency Park DSP: 4 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Layer 5- Night of Navy: 1 3/8 x 3 7/8 (Adhere with Dimensionals on both ends.)
- Layer 6- Regency Park DSP: 1 1/4 x 3 7/8
- Layer 7- Balmy Blue: 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, die cut using Painted labels Dies (Adhere with Dimensionals.)
- Layer 8- Night of Navy: 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, die cut with Stylish Shapes Die (Adhere with Dimensionals.)
- Layer 9- Basic White: 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp image from Petal Park Stamp Set with Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent inks, die cut circle with Layering Circles Dies
- Layer 10- Basic White scrap, stamp hearts from Country Bouquet Stamp Set in Balmy ink and punch with Country Bouquet Punch (Adhere small heart with Dimensional.)
- Layer 11- Basic White: 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp sentiment from Cup of Tea Stamp Set with Night of Navy ink (Adhere with Dimensionals.)
- Inside Layer- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4
- Ribbon/Bow- White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, color with Night of Navy Stampin’ Blend (Adhere with Mini Glue Dot.)
Stamp Sets: Petal Park, Country Bouquet, Cup of Tea Papers: Regency Park 6 x6 Designer Series Paper, Night of Navy, Basic White, Balmy Blue Cardstock Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Tools & Accessories: Paper Trimmer, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, Stitched Greenery Die, Painted labels Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Country Bouquet Punch (Bundle), White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin’ Seal,Stampin Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
You can purchase the products used to make today’s card from my online store.
Click HERE to Shop 24/7 or click on the product images below.
Pop over to the Tic-Tac -Toe Challenge site to see what the other designers have created. I hope you will play along!
Shop and earn FREE products with your purchases during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration event (now through February 28th)! TEN more products have been added to the Sale-A-Bration offering!
You can view ALL the Sale-A-Bration offerings HERE.
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts when you use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: C744KKNU
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
You could win the Scenic Garden Host Stamp set with any order from my online store in February! Winner will be posted March 1st.