There’s just a few hours left to save on everything you order with FREE Shipping! Just 5 hours left to place your order! You have until 11:59 PM (MT) to shop online and get Free Shipping!
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Order as much or as often as you want ALL DAY. Shipping is FREE!
- STOCK UP! Fill your wish list and stock up on basics like card stock, envelopes, stamps and ink! Click HERE to see my list of basic essentials.
- It’s the perfect time to indulge in the new Stampin’ Blends Markers!
- Don’t miss out on additional savings with 10% OFF Bundles and the Stampin’ Up! clearance rack.
- FREE products! Earn Stampin’ Rewards when you spend $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
- Earn a FREE card kit from me with any purchase through my online store.
- Earn a FREE goodie bag surprise from me with any purchase of $50 or more through my online store.
I appreciate each and every order. To get a FREE thank you gift from me, simply enter the host code below at checkout. *If you have an order over $150, DON’T USE THE HOST CODE, but get your Stampin’ Rewards AND the free thank you gifts from me! All orders (big or small) receive a card kit from me. Orders over $50 will receive a goodie bag in addition to the card kit. Click HERE to shop.
Have a wonderful day! Happy Shopping!
November Host Code: VYUCFAYA
One thought on “Last Call for FREE Shipping!”
I caved in and bought a set I was not going to get. I had a visions of sugar plums dancing in my head one night while trying to sleep using this set. So, I reasoned I could make some presents with it but I did not need the dies – I could fussy cut them. Besides, there was no shipping. Justification is the name of the game! I really would have liked to take advantage and stock up on stuff and splurge some more but just couldn’t do it not knowing how much all our concrete work came too. A simple 1 1/2 day job of removing the broken walkway to the house and the broken steps turned into a 5 day ordeal and we didn’t finish the dirt haul. The concrete looks nice and the steps are oh so much better now as well as safer. The dirt will come this spring now. Can you believe they had to remove 3 sets of steps instead of just the one? I think they found the original steps to the place as they kept hitting something when trying to lay the footings.