My August 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived while I was away. I couldn’t wait to open it as soon as I got home from taking my daughter to college. I love the fall colors and the card designs this month! Here is the video from Stampin’ Up! showing how to assemble the intended projects in this kit.
Don’t forget about the Paper Pumpkin BOGO Sale Going On Now!
Right now first-time subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month of Paper Pumpkin FREE!
- Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
- Use promo code “BOGO” and you’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 and get your second month for FREE! CLICK HERE then click JOIN in the top right corner
- If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two month.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
Paper Pumpkin is perfect for a gift, a college student, a busy adult, children, retired or seniors, and those who love to build up their crafting supplies on a budget. With the BOGO Free offer you could buy one for yourself and one for a gift and get together with a friend or family member and have some fun crafting time each month. Subscriptions can be suspended or canceled at any time without penalty. Come join the fun!
Have a wonderful day!