Happy Thursday! I am so excited to be back on the Tic Tac Toe Design Team! It is so much fun and easy to create using inspiration from the challenge board! Just pick 3 in a row and create! This is the board that we are playing along with this week:
I chose the top row White Cardstock/Flowers/Pearls and created an all occasion watercolored card using the Ginkgo Branch Bundle.
Here’s the details:
- Polished Pink Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 for card base, 4 x 5 1/4 layer, 1/4 x 6 strip for envelope
- Basic White Cardstock- 3 3/4 x 5 embossed with Subtle embossing folder, scrap to stamp sentiment and cut with Ginkgo Branch Die
- Shimmery White Cardstock – die cut Ginkgo Branch flower die and color using water painters and the following ink refills: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, and Pear Pizzazz
- 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper Assortment (Polished Pink Polka Dot pattern)- 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 , 2 x 6 for envelope
- Simply Elegant Trim – wrap around pink layer and tie a bow
You can purchase the products used to make today’s project from my online store. The Ginkgo Branch Bundle from the New Mini Catalog can be used for many different occasion cards. Here’s a look at the bundle.
Yesterday I shared another card made with the Ginkgo Branch Bundle. If you missed that post, you can view it HERE.
See how simple it is to create using elements from the challenge board?! I would really love for you to play along this week. Just pick 3 and create! You can go across, down, or diagonal. Make sure you visit the Tic Tac Toe Challenge to see what the other designers created this week! You’ll find the Link Tool at the bottom of the post and you can use it to share your own creation with us. Have fun!
Here’s the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Rules:
- Create a new project. You can create any project and use any elements/supplies as long as it fits within the three elements (in a row, column or diagonal) of your choosing from the tic tac toe challenge board that is set for the current challenge.
- You may enter up to a maximum of 3 times as long as the creations are new.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge graphic in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like SplitCoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #tictactoechallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #tttc001)
- Your submission link should be a direct link to your project post, not a general link to your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or other gallery account. Incorrect links are not eligible for Designers’ Picks, and may be deleted.
- We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able to! Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. No CAPTCHAs please! Please remember to turn off word verification.
- All submissions are due Thursday at noon CST – that’s when the InLinkz will close. Winners will be announced on Saturday. New challenges go live every Thursday.
- Post your project using the InLinkz Tool, which can be found below the current challenge.
Here’s another reason to enter this week’s challenge…
Were you selected as Designer’s Choice? If so, we’d love to have you as a GUEST DESIGNER!
Here’s a little bit about the opportunity:
- Guest Designers will be scheduled in the order requests are recieved.
- Once you fill out the form, you will be contacted by one of our Guest Designer Coordinators
- You will be assigned a challenge board to play with the team that originally selected you (Team X or O)
- You don’t need to have a blog. If you only post to social media sites, just provide the URL to your account (or direct Pinterest board). The day the challenge goes live, we’ll link to the exact URL of your entry.
- You will receive further instructions on how to provide your project picture to us, and other requirements (see the form on the website for some of that info)
- You can be a Guest Designer for every time you’ve been selected Designer’s Choice!
Can’t wait to have you as our guest! If you have any questions or need help please feel free to contact me!
Have a great day!
Shop and earn FREE products with your purchases during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration event!! Order the Ginkgo Branch Bundle used on today’s card and pick a FREE stamp set or Designer Series Paper Pack! *Click on the Sale-A-Bration brochure below.
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts when you use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Current Host Code: Q3KPMTDR
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used: (*Click on image below to shop in my online store 24/7)
Would you like to be a discount shopper? You can save even more during Sale-A-Bration by joining my team!
Click HERE for the details to JOIN