Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Cute Critters” – showcasing their card/project with adorable animals, birds, or insects for any occasion. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to take this month’s theme and create something you can use/wear everyday. I had so much fun stamping these cute critter masks!
I used several stamps sets (Beauty Abounds, Bloom & Grown, Oval Occasions) and many different colored inks. The key to getting a good stamped image for the floral bouquet was using the Stamparatus! I reinked it several times to get a nice bold image. The butterflies and “hello” sentiment I stamped randomly using Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight ink pads.
Did you know you can store your mask in a Stampin’ Up! Standard Stamp Case?! (*See below for a complete list of products I used.) It’s a great way to keep it clean and protected in your purse or car.
You can purchase a set of four of these stamp cases in my online store for just $8 (That’s just $2 per case). Keep one for yourself and gift the others to family and friends. It’s easy to decorate your stamp/”mask” case with some designer series paper then include a few masks inside to gift to others. Of course I had to decorate my cases to coordinate with the masks.
The designer series paper measures 7 x 10 1/2 and slides in the plastic covering the case. How quick & easy is that?!!! I think the “Smile” sentiment from Daisy Lane was the perfect choice to go on the mask case.
I created a card front using the Butterfly Beauty Dies, Rainbow Glimmer Paper, and Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the layers to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock and adhered this to the True Love Designer Series Paper before inserting it in the sleeve so everything is protected. I added the bow on top of the stamp case with a mini glue dot.
Look how perfect the masks fit inside.
My second stamp case is created using the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper. I loved the hello pattern for this project!
I stamped the hello sentiment from Snailed It (and/or Beauty Abounds) randomly on the masks along with the butterflies. Do you have a favorite mask or mask case from today? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
You can create masks for any occasion…color coordinate with your outfit, share your creativity (hobby or business), celebrate a holiday, etc. I thought the bunny mask would be cute for Easter which made me think of other holidays and one thing led to another…. Here’s my St. Patrick’s Day and Valentine’s Day masks. (I’m sure I’ll be making more!)
I just pulled from different holiday stamp sets I had (So Much Happy, Game On, A Wish For Everything, Meant To Be, Pattern Play).
Masks work best when everyone wears one. You can make and wear these masks yourself and share with others to help keep our communities safe! I ordered the masks from Amazon. It’s a great way to use your stamps in a different way!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on April 14th when our theme is “Great Family Occasions” when our Design Team creates a project for any special occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
Have a great Day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)
I really like the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. You get 10 cards & envelopes in the pack (2 each of the 2020-2022 In Colors). I have shared several different card ideas using these. Today’s cards feature Magenta Madness with the True Love Designer Series Paper and Cinnamon Cider with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper.
Which color do you prefer? Here’s a look at each one.
The True Love Designer Series Paper looks so good with the bright Magenta Madness Card. You can’t go wrong with black & white and a pop of color! The sentiment is from Happy Thoughts and cut out using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I cut several dies and layered the sentiment to really make it pop.
I really like the look of the stitched die with the dots on the card. Another great thing about these cards is the envelopes are coordinated.
The Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper coordinates with the Cinnamon Cider card. I adhered the DSP strips to Petal Pink then added Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop it up on the card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink and added layers using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies like the first card.
The In Color Ribbon adds the finishing touch.
You can see the list of products I used to create these cards below. Here’s a look at the previous cards I shared using the Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. *Click on the photo to view the original post with all the details.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: JH7CS4RG
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Approaching Perfection Stamp Set (in honor of my birthday). Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win this birthday stamp set. Winner will be posted April 1st.
- My birthday party favor surprise ????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Dragonfly Garden Bundle. *Click on the image below to view/shop in my online store.
Click HERE to view/print the Butterfly Bouquet Flyer.
Click HERE to print current Stampin’ Up! DSP Color Coordination Chart
Click HERE to view/print retired Stampin’ Up! DSP Color Coordination Charts (in alphabetical order)