Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator this month. Don’t forget to leave a comment to enter my 10 Days of Giveaways! I love sharing some of my favorite products, exclusive tutorials, card kits and more! Welcome to Day 7! Today’s project is one of my favorite “go to” card designs.
I love the way this floral DSP looks like it could be a field of clover! You can get the 6×6 Designer Series Paper Assortments in all of the different color families (Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and In Colors). I used Granny Apple Green from the Brights Collection.
I really like all 4 designs in this year’s assortment packs. I’m a big fan of polka dots and florals and love that I can get them in every color now!
I used the Lucky Clover stamp set to create today’s cards. If you were lucky enough to get the bundle before the punch sold out, good for you! However, if you didn’t, no worries! This is a fun stamp set on it’s own! And you can easily fussy cut the clover if you want.
I remember spending hours when I was young sitting in the grass looking for 4 leaf clovers! (I know for a fact they are hard to find! LOL) Today’s card showcases this stamp set and you don’t need to punch or fussy cut. I like the look when you stamp a sentiment and image on top. I used the Layering Circle Dies to cut the sentiment out and popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added the cascading shamrocks with the sentiment on the inside and stamped the envelope to coordinate.
I love this card design for several reasons: it’s quick and easy, showcases the beautiful DSP, and can be used with many different sentiments. It is obvious from the collection of cards below that I use this design a lot!
You can alter the size of the DSP depending on what you are adding. For today’s notecard, I cut my DSP 3×3 so you get 4 cards from 1 6×6 sheet! I added a coordinating cardstock layer that is just 1/8″ larger. Notecards are my favorite for thank you cards and a quick little note when I need to send multiples! You get 20 pre-scored cards & envelopes in a pack! I love to get a big bang for my buck and this does it! I usually add at least one pack of notecards to every order! They come in white or vanilla.
*Tip: For a regular A2 card, cut the DSP 3×4 to get the best use of your 12 x 12 DSP.
My daughter and my sister are visiting this week and we are having so much fun together! I love to make little favors to leave in their rooms or on the dinner table throughout the week. I found a different twist to my pretzel m&m’s recipe that is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. These are made with Rolo candy in the center to keep the “shamrock” together. They are so cute and oh so yummy!!!!!
Click HERE for the link to the recipe. (I used pretzel sticks instead of candy pop sticks.)
Do you have a “go to” card design? Leave a comment below to enter today’s drawing. You could be the next winner in my 10 Days of Giveaways!
Let’s get to today’s random winner…. Carol Busby! Congratulations Carol! Email me your address and I will mail you my March Fun Folds Card Kit and tutorials (to be sent the end of this month).
Here are our winners so far!
Day 1- Dawne– Hello, Irresistible card kit & tutorial
Day 2 – Mary Hopfner – bay window fun fold card kit
Day 3 –Nancy H. – Paper Pumpkin Box
Day 4 – EVERYONE who participates in my birthday card swap! Click HERE for details. (*Please leave a comment if you plan to participate so I can make a card for you.)
Day 5 – Pat V.- 3D embossing folder and ribbon
Day 6 – Carol Busby – Just Stampin’ Fun Fold Card Kit & 3D Project Buffet
Just Stampin’ Fun Folds Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet
Cost: $20 (includes shipping and handling)
- Pre-cut supplies for four projects (3 different fun fold cards and a 3D project). *Stamped images not included, in accordance with Stampin’ Up! policy.
- Envelopes for non 3D projects
- Pre-punched items and/or die cuts and textured embossed
- Ribbon and/or embellishments
- Photo Tutorial and directions to complete each project (sent via email)
Orders need to be placed by March 24th. Click HERE for details.
Bo wants to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Have a great day!
Click HERE to Shop 24/7
Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 10 FREE Tutorials (in honor of my 10th anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator) featuring the Hello, Irresistible Bundle when you purchase the bundle from me in March. You’ll have 10 project ideas to start creating right away! You will also receive a card kit to create one of the cards featured in the tutorial.*Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: BQC9CMAR
*Click on the image below to purchase.
- Mystery Box– This is a gift from me to you when you place a $100 order with me (before tax and shipping) using the host code. Mystery boxes are filled with retired Stampin’ Up! products like stamps, dies, paper, punches, accessories, and more. You’ll also receive a handmade party favor (in honor of my birthday this month).I am de-stashing my craft area and this is a way to celebrate and share my retired products with you!
Product List (Click on any image below to shop my online store.)