I love the new Snail Mail Suite! I was hooked with the sentiments and the awesome set of dies just “sealed” the deal! Have you checked out the sample ideas on pages 54 & 55 in the Mini Catalog?
I knew I wanted to CASE (Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit) the slimline mailbox card as soon as I saw it! It is much easier to create than it looks and sure to bring a smile to the recipient’s face.
The Snailed It Stamp Set has the stinkin’ cutest mail carriers you have ever seen! And how about that “Happy Mail enclosed” stamp?! I can see stamping that on many envelopes throughout the year! With the Snail Dies, mailing letters will never be the same again! The best part…You can save 10% when you purchase the set as a bundle.
Snail Mail Designer Series Paper offers you cute and versatile designs for your scrapbooking, cardmaking, and more. You can even use the dies to cut out some of the snails and other images from the paper. How easy is that?! Check out these double-sided patterns.
I didn’t want to change a thing as I loved everything about the sample card, especially the fun colors and all the little cards in the mail slot. I even tried out my new Stampin’ Up! Blending Brushes and let me say…LOVE THEM!!! (They’re softer than my makeup brushes!!!) The square on the box with the snail is actually Basic White that I blended with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay using my blending brushes.
Here’s the details to make this card:
- Card Base (Bermuda Bay): 8 1/2 x 8 scored at 4″
- DSP Layer (Snail Mail): 3 3/4 x 8 1/4, fussy cut snail from DSP
- Mailbox (Bermuda Bay): 3 1/4 x 6 – Cut with the Stitched Rectangle to make the legs. Punch the top with the Corner Rounder.
- Envelopes: Cut 5 with die – 1 Real Red, 1 Bermuda Bay, 1 Pool Party, 2 Blushing Bride. Use exacto knife to cut slit in mailbox to stuff envelopes.
- Whisper White: 3 3/4 x 8 1/4 (inside piece), 2 1/2 x 3 to cut stitched square, scrap to stamp sentiment in Real Red and cut apart, scrap to cut little letter and stamp with hearts in Blushing Bride and Real Red.
This card fits in a #10 business size envelope. I love to stamp this Happy Mail sentiment on envelopes. *You can add your postage stamp right beside it.
Do you see something in the new Mini Catalog that you want to make? Well today I have all the “recipes” you need to get crafting! You can view the catalogs online by clicking on the links below. You can also view the samples in the catalogs and the “ingredients” used to create them. Have fun being creative!
If you are not currently working with another demonstrator and would like a catalog sent to you, please email me (email@example.com) and I will be happy to put one in the mail to you!
Click HERE for details and testimonials from happy customers.
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: S3DVG9E7
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in February:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Punch Party Stamp Set. Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win the Host only stamp set. Winner will be posted March 1st.
- FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with every $50 (or $100) order!
- Mystery gift????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials and a 3D Project featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Pretty Perennials Bundle and includes a slimline card and custom envelope tutorial featured HERE. *Click on the image below to view in my online store.