I can’t stop creating with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle! It is such a versatile set! It’s on my list of Favorite Things from the annual catalog and today’s projects are just another reason why! I love making cards to coordinate with gifts!
It’s easy to see the inspiration for my card and box came from the adorable tea light candles I purchased from Amazon. I love that 4 candles fit perfectly in the Mini Pizza Boxes for a cute little gift to “brighten” someone’s day!
The sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin Sunshine kit was perfect to go with the candles! I stamped the small sunflowers in Bumblebee Ink and colored them with So Saffron and Cinnamon Cider Blends. I used the Layering Squares Dies to cut out the sentiment and scalloped layer. It makes a nice statement when you open the box. And you don’t even have to untie the gorgeous gingham ribbon to get inside! I just wrapped that around the box, tied a bow in front, and secured with a Mini Glue Dot.
I am really missing getting together with my friends!!! The Well Written Dies (and coordinating Well Said Stamp Set) have sentiments for so many occasions. This one is simply stated!
The key to making this card easy was using the new Adhesive Sheets (found on page 172 in the annual catalog). Trust me…you need to add these to your next order!!! I easily adhered my cardstock to the adhesive sheet, ran the sunflower die and the sentiments through the die cut machine, removed the adhesive backing and adhered to the card! So simple!!! I added an embossed layer with the Scripty 3D embossing folder. I love how this simple step adds a little texture! I used the Stitched Rectangles to make my frame and cut strips of the new Foam Adhesive Sheets to adhere the frame to the card.
I wanted to carry the framed sunflower look from the card to my gift box. I used the Layering Squares Dies and the same technique with the Adhesive Sheets for the sunflower and word die.
So, what do you think of today’s projects? Are you missing someone you could send this card to?
Here’s what I used on today’s projects:
Stamp Sets: Celebrate Sunflowers (Bundle), Paper Pumpkin Sunshine Papers: Thick Whisper White, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White Inks: Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, So Saffron and Cinnamon Cider Blends Accessories: Sunflower Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Layering Squares Dies, Well Written Dies, Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Adhesive Sheets, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Stampin’ Seal, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Mini Pizza Box
If you don’t own the Sunflower Bundle, you can purchase it from my online store and I will send you my Celebrate Sunflowers Tutorials for even more fun ideas! In addition, I am offering a Special Buy One, Get One ($ for $) when you shop with me in August! I have been cleaning out my retired products and hope to find new crafting homes for these items. After you place an online order with me in August, you can choose retired products valued up to the amount of your purchase (before tax, Shipping & Handling). You will get these items FREE…you just pay the shipping cost for me to send them to you. Check out my Retired Products HERE. I am continuing to update as products are claimed and I clean out. Email me your list and I will let you know the shipping cost. *Priority will be given based on when the online order was received. Several people already took advantage yesterday and grabbed some great products!
Have you visited the new online store? I’ve been checking out the new features. One of my favorite is the larger images!!! Makes it so much easier to see and read! There’s also Inventory Status Report integration – you will have a quick, visual indication regarding the inventory levels of any product while you are shopping! There’s so much to love! Check it out! Click HERE to shop or browse.
Here’s a few things to know about the new store design:
With Stampin’ Up!’s new site, login changes are taking place. Your saved login and passwords will not automatically apply. If you do not remember your password, you can use the forgot password link to reset it. There will be new links to existing categories and products. Old links will bring you to the main store. You may also find a few links on my blog from posts prior to today no longer link directly to the product, sometimes it may go to store home page. If this happens, simply type the product name, or item number into the search to bring it up.
If you would like to place your order with me (and I hope you will!!!), please make sure my name appears in the upper-left-hand corner of your screen. If you’re on an iPhone, iPad, or tablet, this section will be at the bottom. If there is not a selected demonstrator in this area, a demonstrator will be chosen for you. I want to be able to continue to serve you and offer you my rewards, tutorials etc., but I can’t do that if you’re accidentally shopping with someone else.
Have a great day!
Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts *See below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
August Host Code: XE6X4DFG
Product List (Click on any image to shop in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in August:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- BOGO ($ for $) Choose items for FREE from my Retired List HERE up to the amount of your online purchase (before tax, shipping & handling). You just pay the shipping cost for me to send them to you. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: XE6X4DFG
- Free tutorials and more with purchase. *See list below.
- If you placed an order in July, don’t forget to redeem your Bonus Days coupons when you place an order this month!
FREE Tutorials with Purchase (Please remember to add the host code!)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorial with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Product List (Click on any image to visit my online store.)