I love Stampin’ Up! note cards & envelopes! You get 20 cards & envelopes in a pack all scored and ready to go! They are my “go to” favorite for thank you cards as well as quick & easy (and economical!) for when you need to make multiple cards! I have been “sheltering in place” and making many cards lately to send to friends, family, nursing homes, and our essential workers. Here’s a note card I made with the gorgeous new Ornate Garden Suite.
The Ornate Layers Dies in this suite are exquisite! They really add a beautiful layer to any card! I love how there’s one that fits the note cards perfectly! Here’s the details:
- Card Base: Whisper White Note Card
- Old Olive layers: 3 3/8 x 4 7/8, 2 3/16 x 3 9/16
- Early Espresso Layer: 3 1/2 x 5 cut with Ornate Layers Die
- Whisper White Layer: 2 1/16 x 3 7/16
- Stamp Daisy from Ornate Style Stamp Set in Early Espresso on Whisper White piece toward the top.
- Color Daisy with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blends.
- Stamp Thanks from Ornate Thanks Stamp Set in Early Espresso on Whisper White piece along the bottom.
- Adhere all the layers together.
- Add 3/4 x 2 1/16 piece of DSP to Whisper White layer.
- Add Old Olive ribbon from Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp and color envelope to coordinate.
You can easily adapt any note card to a standard size card. One way is simply to cut a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of coordinating cardstock and adhere the note card on top.
My family likes to recycle the cards I send them. It’s really kind of comical to see how they reuse them. I thought I would make is easier for them from now on by sending note cards. Here’s another quick tip/trick with note cards…
Cut a piece of coordinating cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and score it at 4 1/4. Then cut the note card in half. Adhere the top piece to the front of the card and turn over the other piece to adhere the written part to the inside of the card. Now you have a clean white piece to write on the inside. Quick & easy!!!
Which one do you prefer?
You can use note cards in so many ways! I shared previously how I used a note card (I stamped on the wrong side) to make a unique fun fold. Click HERE or on the image below to see the original post.
You could easily adapt this card to use with the Ornate Style stamp set or any floral stamp.
I hope you enjoyed today’s cards and tips & tricks! I love the Ornate Garden Suite so much I am featuring it in my monthly tutorials. Check out my Just Stampin’ Rewards below.
Want to make more cards quick & easy? Order my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D project Buffet to Go! Click HERE for details. I have just a few left!!!
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more! * See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
April Host Code: 2C2S6XZE
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in April:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- FREE fun fold pocket card tutorial (featured HERE) with the Ornate Garden “Suite Product Share”.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! April tutorials feature the Ornate Garden Suite (Check it out HERE). *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. April Host Code: 2C2S6XZE
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Free Gift – Mini Notebook with an order of $50 or more (before tax & shipping).