The Night Divine Bundle is my favorite Christmas set in the Stampin’ Up! Mini Holiday Catalog! Here is the latest project I created with this bundle.
A simple battery tea light makes this project shine! It makes a pretty display on a mantle, bookshelf, or table.
This week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge provided the inspiration for today’s project. I love to pick 3 and see what I can make.
I created Tic Tac Toe two ways: Across the middle with Sparkles, Holiday Sentiment, Free and going down the right side with Ribbon, Free, Blue.
This fun fold light up card is really easy to create.
- Basic White card base: 4″ x 11 7/8″ scored at 4″ and 8″
- Shining Brightly 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 4″
- Night of Navy: 2″ x 4″ to cut nativity die
- Vellum: 4″ x 4″
- Gold Glimmer: 1 1/4″ x 4″ cut with Stylish Shapes banner die
- Fold and burnish score lines on card base. Fold bottom up and top down for a trifold card. The bottom piece is slightly smaller than the top so it closes easily.
- Adhere DSP to front panel of card base using a small amount of adhesive in the center only. Center and cut through the DSP and card base with Stylish Shapes Circle die. *You will cut out the pice you adhered slightly.
- Adhere vellum to the front of the card base with Mini Glue Dots in the corners. *This piece will cover the hole created with the die cut.
- Attach the nativity scene along the bottom of the DSP with Mini Glue Dots *Adjust to make sure it allows enough space for the sentiment when it adheres to the vellum.
- Stamp sentiment on vellum piece with Night of Navy ink. Allow to dry or use heat tool to speed up the process.
- Add adhesive along along the sides of the front panel to adhere the DSP. *Because the circle was cut from both pieces together these will align perfectly.
- Adhere die cut banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals to provide a stopper when the card is open.
- Make a simple knot/bow with Night of Navy Glittered Ribbon and attach to the banner with Mini Glue Dot.
- Place battery operated tea light inside card.
There are many other dies in this nativity bundle and several sentiment choices in the stamp set. I thought “the stars are brightly shining” was perfect for a light up card with the star DSP.
You can view the product list I used the create this project below.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Click HERE to see another project I created with this bundle.
I hope you will check out what the rest of the design team created for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Click on the image below. Then Pick 3 and see what you can create.
Have a great day! I appreciate you stopping by!
Current Host Code: 6RX4P7YD
* If your order is under $150 be sure to add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP or Click on the product items listed below.