Since most of us are spending a lot of time at home these days, it gives us the perfect excuse and opportunity to make some cards and use them to spread a little JOY. I thought I would share one of the cards that was included in my last “Just Stampin’ Card kit” to go. I made 5 different versions to show the versatility of my card kits. I create them so that you can use any stamp set you already have to add a sentiment. All you have to do it stamp and adhere! Everything you need to create is already cut, scored, and ready to assemble.
Here’s a look at the inside of the card.
I am offering a special Lily Impressions Card Kit to Go for $15. You will receive the pdf tutorial and everything you need to create all 5 of these cards. I want to make it easy for you to be able to spread some cheer to friends, family, neighbors, grocery workers, postal workers, doctors, nurses, etc. (anyone you feel could use a little appreciation or joy right now). This kit includes everything you need (cardstock, DSP, ribbon, punched flowers, jewels). You just stamp a sentiment and adhere. I package everything you need for each card in the envelopes included with your kit.
Here’s what you need to do to order this special 5 card kit:
Email me (email@example.com) with “Lily Impressions Card Kit” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. To do this, go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click “next”, then “Send to a Friend,” fill in the amount ($16 which includes a special discounted shipping & handling), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check.
If you just want the tutorial & supply list (with a handmade sample card in the mail as my thanks to you) the cost is $4 (plus .70 postage). Follow the same instructions above with “Tutorial” in the subject line.
Orders need to be placed by March 30th. I will email you when your kit is shipped (on or before March 31st) and will include the pdf tutorial.
If you have children home from school, making cards together is a great activity to do. Have your child practice addressing the envelopes and writing messages. I found this list of great ideas to help with homeschooling during these stressful times. Feel free to pass it on to others. (*I especially like idea #5!)
This Principal’s List of Things to Do During COVID Closures Is Going Viral for All the Right Reasons
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: FEE63DYU
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more (before tax & shipping).
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: FEE63DYU
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st). The countdown is on…Only 6 days left of Sale-A-Bration!!!!
Click HERE to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (by April 10th) to have this “fam-tastic” kit delivered to your door.