Hello Stampers! Did you remember to set your clocks ahead? I love it when it stays light later and I’m looking forward to spring! How about you? Today I am reposting the honey bee fun fold pocket card I posted on March 1st. I have had so many requests for the tutorial for this one!
Each month I showcase a stamp of the month and offer FREE tutorials for my customers who order from my online store. Because these tutorials are exclusive I do not share the measurements and directions on my blog like I usually do with my other projects. I realize many who follow my blog are fellow demonstrators who do not purchase from me. So I have given it a lot of thought to come up with solution that will benefit everyone and still honor my commitment to reward those who purchase from me with something special. I have shared in the past that I sell my cards at a local shop to benefit our local chapter for Breast Cancer Awareness. I sell my cards for $4 each and donate $1 for each card I sell. If you would like to purchase this card I will include the tutorial as a bonus.
Here’s what you need to do to order the card and tutorial:
Email me (email@example.com) with “Honey Bee card & tutorial” in the subject line. *Make sure you include your mailing address! Then send payment through PayPal. PLEASE follow these steps exactly! (I will not be sending you an invoice.) Go to paypal.com, sign in or register for an account, click “Send” and fill in my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click “next”, then “Send to a Friend,” fill in the amount ($4.70 which includes shipping), and Continue. If you do not use PayPal, you may send me a check.
I will send you the card in the mail and email you the tutorial.
If you have already placed an order with me this month or plan to place an order, I have created an extra card for you this month! So instead of the usual 3 Free tutorials you will receive 4 (along with the sweet treat hive jar) with your qualifying order! You will also receive the honey bee fun fold pocket card FREE as my thanks to you! Click HERE to see the original post with all the details.
Thank you to everyone for your kind comments and requests. I am honored that you liked my card. You inspire me to keep doing what I do!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more.
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).