Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again! Watch the video below to see how to put together your kit step-by-step so you can confidently find creative success!
- 8″ x 10″ monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
FREE SHIPPING TODAY ONLY!!!
Today’s the Day! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more! That’s a 10% Savings on everything you order!!!
And that’s not the only savings going on this week….
Stamp-n-Storage is having their FALL SALE this week with 15% off EVERYTHING!!!! Plus FREE Shipping on all orders over $150.
Fall is a great time to get organized! I absolutely love Stamp-n-Storage products for organizing my stamping supplies!
My ink pads, blender pens, ribbon, punches, etc. are all within arms reach. The pull out drawers on top of my desk (on the left) store current 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper packs.
I store my cardstock in the Stamp ‘n Storage Paper Holders. I love having my cardstock and scraps together and seeing the rainbow of colors when I open my closet doors. The paper sleeves slide right in the slot with the cardstock and have easy access for scraps as well as tabs to add labels for each color.
I also use Stamp ‘N Storage paper sleeves for my 6×6 DSP. This has made a HUGE difference when I create! It makes it so easy to find the colors and patterns I want/need.
Another favorite of mine is the die crate, magnet cards, and storage pockets. (I need to finish labeling these!)
Stamp ‘N Storage has so many great options to fit your needs! I store some dies that coordinate with a specific stamp set in the case with the stamps. The magnet cards are available in different sizes.
Click HERE or on the Stamp-n-Storage image below to go to their website. (*If you are viewing this post in your email, you can always click on the title of the post to view online. The Stamp-N-Storage link is always on the right hand side on my blog.) *Note: I receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. However, I can’t say enough about how these quality products help me stay organized. I highly recommend them.
Organization is personal. What works for someone else may not work for you. Understand how you craft and what works best for you. Here’s 5 organization tips from Mary at Stamp ‘N Storage:
Craft Room Organization Tips
- Prioritize space for the things you use most. You want to have quick, easy access to these items.
- Let go of unnecessary things. If you haven’t touched it in ten, five, even two years it is taking up precious space for what you are currently working on. It is OK to get rid of things.
- Do a little every day. It helps a huge task seem more manageable and helps you stay organized once you get there.
- Put things away where they belong or find a place for it. Resist the urge to just shove stuff somewhere to deal with “later”. When later comes you will be overwhelmed and it will take a lot longer to deal with.
- Put things away after you use them.
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts when you use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Click HERE to Shop
Please use Host Code ZNDTFBGB when ordering.