What are you planning to do today for World Card Making Day? I’m zooming with my fellow demonstrators and team members this afternoon. We’re planning a little show and tell to share some projects we have been working on. I can’t stop playing with the Celebrations Tidings Stamp Set and Celebration Labels Dies!
I love to create fun and different cards! This card idea is one of the exclusive card tutorials available this month with an online order of $40 or more. (*See my Just Stampin’ Rewards below.) If you purchase the Celebrate Tidings Bundle, you’ll also receive a kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorials. I have more awesome card ideas and a fun fold tutorial to share in addition to today’s cards! As you can see this bundle is so versatile! I used the different die cut shapes and stamps to create a Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas card. (And this is just 1 of the tutorials you’ll receive!) Here’s a look at each card.
The front of the Halloween card is embossed with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
I used sentiments from A Wish For Everything on the inside of the cards.
Which one is your favorite? Leave me a comment below and I’ll pick a random winner to send one of these cards to! I’d love to hear what you are doing today to celebrate!
Today is a great day to make some cards, mail cards, or donate some cards in celebration of World Card Making Day! Let’s celebrate the joy of card making and sharing handmade cards with others!
Ideas for Sharing Your Hand-made Cards
- Give cards as gifts to friends and family: Package them up with a ribbon or in a cute box with envelopes for a ready-to-send present. I do this all the time My mom and sisters love to receive my card gift sets. Click HERE to see 2 ways to present your cards for gift giving (that I shared back in 2016).
- Local Assisted Living Communities: There are two ways to reach residents. One is to write notes in cards – ’thinking of you’ is always a great sentiment. The other option is to deliver cards and envelopes that residents can use to mail for their own card-sending occasions. My suggestion is to phone your local assisted living community and ask which they’d prefer and how many residents/cards they would like. I’ve shared several cards and gifts I’ve made for our local nursing home HERE and HERE.
- Churches: Many churches send cards to shut-ins or to those with health concerns. Some churches also send birthday and anniversary cards. Reach out to local churches and ask if they’d like cards and envelopes donated.
- Civic, church and school organizations: Need a fundraiser? Package cards 3-4 in a pack with envelopes and groups can sell card packs as a fundraiser (birthday pack, thank you pack, thinking of you pack). Pricing can vary depending on the purpose and area and complexity of cards, but a good starting point is $10-12 for 3 cards. Click HERE or HERE for some quick & easy ideas to create a set of cards!
- Thank You cards for first responders, military, veterans, teachers and civic workers: Write a note and drop a card in the mail to people who serve in your community. Everyone loves to be appreciated.
- Card for the Troops: There isn’t often a greeting card store available for military members serving overseas. Look up an organization in your area that specializes in sending boxes of greeting cards to bases overseas for soldiers to use in sending messages back home.
Have a great day! I hope you find time to share your creativity!
Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
Need DSP? Stock Up & Save this month! Select packs are 15% off during October.
Download the flyer here to see what Designer Series Paper is included in this awesome sale or Click on the images below to shop in my online store.
Designer Series Paper Sale (*15% discount will be shown when you click on the image.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in October:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- FREE card kit in the mail with any purchase from Oct.1-10 (in honor of World Card Making Day)!
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! October tutorials feature the Celebration Tidings Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: XXUFPNCJ
- Free card kit – Purchase the Celebration Tidings Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as a member of my team)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Join my team and have access to my exclusive monthly tutorials and MORE!
Get Free Tutorials with purchase below. (Click on any image to view in my online store.)