Welcome to my ABC Card Series! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted an ABC Series and I’ve heard from many of you that you’ve missed them! I love these series as much as you and this one will showcase a variety of cards for every occasion! Let’s get started with an Anniversary card (or two).
I used one of the patterned papers from Petal Promenade for my cards today. This paper is retiring and is AWSL! There’s photographic designs on one side, marble designs and textured appearance on the other.
I used the back of the floral design to stamp and die cut the frame from Floral Frames. Both the stamp set and the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies are retiring at the end of this month. You can still save 10% when you buy the bundle. I haven’t used these beauties enough!
My first card is a simple card design and one that I use again and again.
I like how it lets the DSP shine and the sentiment still stands out! You can use any shape for the sentiment and add layers if you choose. The Designer Series Paper measures 3 5/8 x 3 7/8 . The mat layer measures 3 3/4 x 4 . I colored the die cut image using Stampin’ Markers and Blends and popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were cut from vellum from the set of Foliage Frame Framelits Dies. The sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet which I am happy to say is sticking around! (There’s a bunch of great sentiments in this set!)
I rarely make one card when I’m creating. I’m always playing around with different ways to see what I like best. I intended to use ribbon on this next card but in the end just added a strip of matching cardstock to set off the sentiment die cut. It’s clean and simple!
I made envelopes to coordinate with leftover scraps of paper.
Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment and let me know. I love hearing from you.
I celebrated my 6th anniversary with Stampin’ Up in March! I still say joining Stampin’ Up! is one of the best decisions I ever made! I have made so many friends through this fun craft while doing something that I love to do! I joined just so I could get product at a discount and never dreamed I would have this much fun and make some extra money too! I would love to have you join my team and join the fun! I would be happy to chat with you about the “no obligation”, “no penalty” policy! You too can be celebrating anniversaries doing what you love! Click HERE to learn more.
Don’t forget…Order your Annual Catalog Product Shares HERE!
Have a wonderful day!
Anniversary Cards Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
LAST WEEK to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in May:
- Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop. May Host Code: HAC2C7BJ
- Are you celebrating your birthday this month? I offer FREE shipping (and a birthday card) on any Stampin’ Up! product purchase of $50 or more placed through my online store during your birthday month (in addition to my monthly thank you gift!) Please use the current host code.
- Clearance Rack Refresh Up to 60% off on dies, designer paper, punches, embellishments and more!
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Last-Chance Products Retiring Products
- Click HERE to Join Stampin’ Up! *Save 20% or more on every order!
- Limited Edition Everything is Rosy Kit- Click HERE to download the flyer.