This month I am featuring the Dragonfly Garden Bundle. The bundle includes the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and the Dragonflies Punch. You can even use the punch with the coordinating Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. I absolutely love how Stampin’ Up! coordinates their products! Here’s a look at the bundle.
Imagine yourself in an idyllic garden, surrounded by lovely meadow flowers and watching dragonflies elegantly fly by. The Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set captures the tranquility and beauty of this scenery. Inspirational greetings of friendship give you many opportunities to make someone’s day with a hand-crafted card.
This fun pocket card is one of the cards featured in my exclusive tutorials this month.
I colored the stamped images with Stampin’ Blends to coordinate with the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. I used two different 3D embossing folders, Subtle and Scripty to add texture. I love the gorgeous Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon. It is so soft and easy to tie without adding bulk.
You can easily remove the stamped image from the pocket.
Here’s a peek at the inside of the card. I had so much fun stamping and coloring but made sure to leave enough space for a handwritten note!
I love this color combination of Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and a touch of Bumble Bee. How about you?
Stampin’ Up! Color Combo
Check out my Just Stampin’ Rewards below to see how you can get my exclusive tutorials and more this month!
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (*See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: JH7CS4RG
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- Chance to win the Approaching Perfection Stamp Set (in honor of my birthday). Anyone who orders this month will have their name entered in a drawing to win this birthday stamp set. Winner will be posted April 1st.
- My birthday party favor surprise ????
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $50 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! This month features the Dragonfly Garden Bundle. *Click on the image below to view/shop in my online store.
Click HERE to view/print the Butterfly Bouquet Flyer.
Click HERE to print current Stampin’ Up! DSP Color Coordination Chart
Click HERE to view/print retired Stampin’ Up! DSP Color Coordination Charts (in alphabetical order)
Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created “Birthday Bonanza” projects to inspire you to make for all of your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and are inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we all love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love to give homemade gifts and my project today is one that will last year after year! What a pretty reminder who to send birthday cards to each month!
I plan to gift these to my family and friends for their birthday this year. I had fun creating these with different colors and designer series papers.
This one showcases the lovely patterns in the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper Pack. I even punched the dragonflies from the DSP using the Dragonflies Punch. For the birthday sentiment I adhered Basic White to Stampin’ Up! foam adhesive sheets and cut it out with the Well Written Dies. Each month showcases some of the different designer series patterns.
The months were printed on Basic White cardstock and punched using the Double Oval Punch. I love punches and this one is on the list of My Favorite Things. It is available as a bundle with the Oval Occasions Stamp Set which I used to stamp the sentiment on the box below.
This box is striking with the black & white True Love Designer Series Paper and Magenta Madness. The flower cluster is fussy cut from one of the patterns.
My next box features the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper which you can get for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
I used the Pretty Perennials stamp set for the sentiment and punched the flower using the Daisy Punch.
Which one do you prefer?
You can view the complete list of products I used to create these boxes below.
Check back tomorrow and I’ll have the tutorial and a PDF to print the calendar and months.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 10th when our theme will be “Cute Critters” where the design team will be sharing projects that will feature critters of all sorts to inspire you. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Have a great Day! Stay Safe! Stay well!
Product List (Click on image to shop my online store.)