Welcome to my ABC “Sale-A-Bration” Series! This series features products from the 2018 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures. Today I’m showcasing the Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper (and more). This is a no-mess way to add glitter accents! This paper is embedded with small pieces of glitter. Glitter won’t brush off or flake off so there’s no clean up. You get 24 6×6 glittered sheets: 8 each of 3 colors (Iridescent, light green, turquoise)
This paper is so much fun to add accents for a little touch of sparkle to any project. I punched balloons to go with the Party Pandas for this fun fold birthday card inspired by a card Linda Heller shared that was designed by Janet Munden.
Party Pandas is the most popular Sale-A-Bration stamp set! You can get it for FREE with a qualifying order through March 31.
I love these adorable pandas! They remind me of Tian Tian, Mei Xiang and Bei Bei. I live in Maryland just an hour outside Washington D.C. where you can visit the giant pandas at the National Zoo. My Pre-K students and I even watch these giant pandas right in our classroom through Smithsonian’s National Zoo’s Panda Cams. Click on the link below if you want to see what Tian Tian, Mei Xiang and Bei Bei are up to today. (Be forewarned this could get addictive!)
Earlier today I snapped these photos as I watched them eat their lunch. (Now you know how I really spend my day. LOL)
I love how this card opens for an upright version of a Double Z-Fold card.
Here’s what it looks like from the side. You can see how it gets it’s Double Z-Fold name.
This is a fun card to make. It is a little wider than others I have shared so here’s the measurements:
Lemon Lime Twist: 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4.
Basic Black: 3 1/4 x 10, scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2.
Whisper White: 3 x 4 1/4 for top piece, (2) 1 x 2 1/2 for bottom pieces.
Bubbles & Fizz DSP: 1 x 4 1/4 for top piece, (2) 1 x 2 1/2 for bottom pieces.
You can click HERE to see another Double Z-Fold card I shared with a photo tutorial how to assemble.
Did you notice the colors of my balloons? Are you wondering where I got the Calypso Coral Glimmer Paper? Here’s a cool tip…You can make any color glimmer paper you want with the Iridescent Glimmer Paper, reinkers, and an Aqua Painter. Just add a few drops of reinker in the lid of your ink pad and use the Aqua Painter to color the Iridescent Glimmer Paper. (*You never want to pick up ink directly from your pad using the Aqua Painter or Blender Pens.) You want to make sure to go in one direction so you don’t ruin the bristles on your Aqua Painter. Let it dry before cutting or punching. Now you can add a little glimmer to any project!
Here’s another look at today’s card and matching envelope.
You can purchase the products used to create these projects and more from my online store. Click on the images below or Click HERE to shop.
Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout.
Host Code: SUMCMQRW
*Orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
Have a Great Day!
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart:
“To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…in this we make a difference.”
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details.
- Say hello to colorful creativity with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Click HERE for ideas and more.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: SUMCMQRW Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!