Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! I love the Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes. These are the perfect size for a handwritten thank you card or to send a quick note to a friend.
Stampin’ Up! Note Cards & Envelopes come in sets of 20 in Whisper White, Very Vanilla and the NEW Scalloped with dainty scalloped edges on the cards and matching envelopes. The new Scalloped set has 5 each of 4 colors (Balmy Blue, Old Olive, light pink, or Terracotta Tile). These are adorable and the best part is they are super economical!
I have been on a roll making note cards and have lots of ideas to share with you today starting with my new favorite, the Scalloped Note Cards & Envelopes.
I used A Little Lace Stamp Set and stamped the background image in Early Espresso. The new medium daisy punch is the same size as the flower image. (I just love how Stampin’ Up! coordinates products!) I had fun with the daisy punch and cut some from white cardstock, colored cardstock, designer series paper, and also stamped some using the Daisy Lane stamp set. Here’s a look at each of the different cards.
I used the Brights and In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper Packs to cut the strips I adhered along the bottom. I accented the daisies with the Gold Gems and In Color Faceted Dots.
I got the Delightful Day stamp set for free at the Stampin’ Up! OnStage convention. I couldn’t wait to make the cards shown on page 34 in the annual catalog using the Scalloped Note Cards. Look how cute these cards look with the stamped flowers.
The White Stampin’ Chalk Marker and colored markers add a beautiful finishing touch! My daughter didn’t think they needed the strip of DSP at the bottom but I like how it highlights the scalloped edges.
One thing I like to do when I see a card I like is try to create something similar using different stamp sets and paper I have. Here’s another version of the cards above using a stamp set you won’t find in the annual catalog, Celebrate with Cake.
The hearts and flowers are from the Celebrate with Cake Stamp Set found in the Beginner Brochure. (Click on the link in the sidebar or at the bottom to view the brochure.) I used the Well Written Dies for the sentiments.
So, what’s your opinion….DSP strip or not? Stamped, solid, or DSP Daisy? Delightful Day stamp set or Celebrate with Cake? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.
If you are just getting started with stamping, the Celebrate with Cake Bundle has everything you need to make 20 adorable cards. (*You can purchase the stamp set separately.)
The Bundle includes:
* Celebrate with Cake Photopolymer Stamp Set—14 stamps
* Clear Block D
* 2 Classic Stampin’ Pads—1 Flirty Flamingo and 1 Granny Apple Green
* 20 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Look at these cards designed by the Stampin’ Up! Design Team using just what comes in the bundle. These are quick & easy and oh so cute!
Another option if you are looking for quick & easy crafting are All-Inclusive Kits like Stampin’ Up!’s Notes of Kindness Card kit. This kit makes it easy to create and send your heartfelt greetings.
* Makes 20 cards: 5 each of 4 designs
* Set of 6 photopolymer stamps
* Clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating printed envelopes
* Giftable kraft box
* Die-cut stickers and accents
* Archival Basic Black Ink Stampin’ Spot
* Baker’s Twine
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Adhesive-backed pearls
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam
You can make 20 cards as shown below using what’s included with the kit or add different sentiments and your own twist.
WOW! I told you I had a lot to share today! I hope you found something to inspire you and get your creativity flowing. All the products shown are listed below. You can click on any image to purchase or view in my online store.
Have a note worthy day!
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
July Host Code: VSH3AYEZ
There’s just 1 week left to take advantage of Bonus Days!!! Collect your $5 coupons!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 purchase in July (before tax & shipping) you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend in August! There’s no limit to how many coupons you can collect and you still get Stampin’ Rewards if your order is $150 or more!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. *Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
- Click HERE to shop.
Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and get in on the EXTRA free stuff with the purchase of a completely customized started kit!
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! You can always just join now and receive a discount on everything you order from now through Dec. 31! If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information! I’d love to chat!
Click on the image below to view the Beginner Brochure to view additional products not shown in the annual catalog.