Yesterday I shared my card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. (If you missed that post you can view it HERE.) I love to make coordinating cards & gifts. Today I am sharing a treat box I made to go with yesterday’s card.
This treat box is perfect for gifting jewelry, some lipstick/makeup, chocolates, cash, a gift card, etc.
It’s really a nice size box. The finished size is 3 x 4 x 1. I can fit 2 of my oyster shell decor/ trinket dishes inside. (*Check out my facebook page if you would like to see the many different shells I create.)
I used the Tricks & Treats Dies (*retiring soon) to create the box. You can use these dies to make treat packaging throughout the year…not just for Halloween.
Here are the details to make the box:
- Blueberry Bushel card base: 5 1/2 x 11 – cut 2 box die
- Winter Meadow 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper: 2 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Garden Green: scrap to punch leaf from Bough Punch
- Basic White: scrap to cut banner from Stylish Shapes
- Cut 2 of the treat box dies. Fold and burnish both pieces with a bone folder.
- Adhere sides together.
- Fold in side tabs, then both flaps. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue or other strong adhesive.
- Adhere DSP to the front of the box.
- Stamp sentiment and cut out with banner from Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch leaf with Bough Punch. Adhere to box with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Tie a simple knot or bow with Starry Night Metallic Woven Ribbon. Adhere with Mini Glue Dot.
It’s that quick & easy! Here’s a Christmas version created by the Stampin’ Up! Design team.
Here is another one.
As you can see the possibilities are endless. These are so versatile!
If you like to create quick & easy treat boxes like these, you will love the Tricks & Treats Dies! These dies will be retiring soon so get them before they are gone. *You can view the complete list of retiring and Last Chance Products below.
Stamp Set: Heartfelt Hexagon
Paper: Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper, Blueberry Bushel, Garden Green, and Basic White cardstock
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Tools/Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Bough Punch, Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, Paper Trimmer, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots
Have a great day! I appreciate you stopping by!
Current Host Code: 6RX4P7YD
* If your order is under $150 be sure to add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP or Click on the product items listed below.
The September–December 2023 Mini Catalog is retiring soon! It’s bittersweet to say goodbye to a Stampin’ Up! catalog, but we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
*Discounted Prices in effect November 21- Jan. 3 While Supplies Last