Earlier this week I participated in the 10th Anniversary Pals Blog Hop! We promised to announce our mystery blog candy winners today! Do you want to know what I’m giving away as my mystery blog candy surprise? One of the projects I shared for the Blog Hop was a Honey Bee Treat Holder made with the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies.
The Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies was a Holiday Favorite and is still available online. I love to make little gifts to give to friends, my hairdresser, the ladies at the post office, and others who provide services throughout the month. I was thrilled when I found these adorable Lindt chocolate bees and ladybugs at Target. They are the perfect compliment to the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies (and the Little Ladybug Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies).
Each month I feature a Stamp of the Month on my blog. This month I am featuring the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. When you shop with me I send you a handmade thank you card in the mail. This month’s thank you card is a fun fold pocket card I featured on my blog HERE. (Click HERE if you would like the tutorial.) In addition, I offer 3 (or more) FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. A Bonus each month is a Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month. Another special this month (because it’s my Stampin’ Anniversary and Birthday month) is a sweet Honey Bee jar I featured HERE. (There’s also a drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March.) I appreciate each and every order and love to reward my customers! And I’m excited to share ALL OF THIS as my Mystery Blog Candy! The lucky winner will get….
- Handmade Honey Bee thank you pocket card and tutorial
- 3 additional exclusive card tutorials featuring the Honey Bee Bundle
- Honey Bee hive candy jar
- Honey Bee card kit featured in the tutorial
- Curvy Keepsake Honey Bee treat box
- 12 6 x 6 sheets of the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper
I used the Random Number Generator to choose the winner and the Winner is…… Judy Burgee! Congratulations Judy! You need to email me your address in the next 24 hours and I will put your goodies in the mail and email you the exclusive tutorials!
I was thrilled that so many of you left comments! Thank you so much! I do appreciate you taking the time to check out my projects and leave a message! I hope you subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out when I post. *You’ll want to check back tomorrow to see my Little Ladybug treat holder for the Lindt chocolate ladybugs!
Have a great day!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more.
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more. New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: KN2QGGPD
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st).
Click on the image below to Download the 2nd release brochure!