Welcome to my ABC Color Series! Stampin’ Up! offers so many great color choices! I love to combine different colors and patterns and hope to inspire you with some fun color combinations throughout this series. Today’s project features one of my daughter’s favorite colors, Highland Heather.
This card uses the Darling Details Bundle. (*Our coordinated craft bundles save you time and money! Buy the bundle and save 10% off the price of buying the stamp and dies separately.)
There are several stand alone dies in this set. The stamp set is perfect for birthdays, thank you cards, or those “just because” times. You know me, I love a versatile set! The darling doily designs plus the simple florals makes this the perfect stamp and die bundle for everyday occasions to use year-round! *You can even weave ribbon through the strip I used on the envelope if you want to add some fun texture.
I love embossing folders and used two different ones from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (an online exclusive set of 3). I added dots to the envelope flap and used the crosshatch to emboss the background on the card front. The flowers (and large leaves) are stamped using a two-step stamp technique. I used Gorgeous Grape ink for the outline image and stamped inside the flowers with Highland Heather.
This card can be used for many different occasions. Add whatever sentiment you need on the inside.
I haven’t made this fun fold in awhile. It’s called a Z fold and it is a quick & easy fun fold!
- Card Base (Highland Heather): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- DSP (Subtles 6×6 Highland Heather): 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Cardstock Layer (Highland Heather): 3″ x 4″
- Basic White: 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (embossed), 4 x 5 1/4 (inside), scraps to stamp and die cut flowers and leaves
- Scrap (Gorgeous Grape): die cut flower
- Envelope (Highland Heather): 5 3/4 x 2 1/4 Die cut bottom edge with Darling Details edge die then emboss top section with Dots embossing folder.
I really like this color combination!
Need helping coming up with the perfect color combination? Download the free Color Coach created by Stampin’ Up! to give you some color inspiration!
The Color Coach includes cards with sample color combinations for the Stampin’ Up! Colors:
Click HERE to see details for my color coach.
What’s your favorite purple color? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below.
Click HERE for more details.
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Current Host Code: 4QGH479Q
* If your order is under $150 please add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
Click HERE to Shop or click on the Product List below.