My project for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge is a quick & easy fun fold.
Here’s this week’s challenge board…
I chose to go down the right column: Twine, Embossing, Patterned Paper.
Today’s cards showcase the Stampin’ Up! All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. These patterned papers evoke the coziness of autumn.
The All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper brings in the best elements of fall. The double-sided paper features detailed photographs of crisp golden leaves, weathered antique books, bright orange pumpkins, and organic earthy textures. The alternate sides show exquisite patterns interwoven with distressed copper foil.
Here’s a look at each of today’s cards.
I embossed the front panel with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and added leaves die cut with the Autumn Leaves Dies. The sentiment is from the Autumn Leaves stamp set.
Here are the details to create this fun fold card:
- Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP (All About Autumn): Need 2 cut @ 1 1/2″ x 4″, scraps to die cut leaves
- Cardstock Layer: 2 3/8″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4 (emboss the front panel)
- Very Vanilla: 2 1/8 x 4 (inside), 1/2″ strip for sentiment
What do you think of this fun fold? Do you have a favorite card from today? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below. I’ll choose a random winner to receive one of these cards.
I hope you will check out what the rest of the design team created for this week’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Using the TTT challenge board makes creating fun and interesting! Give it a try! Pick 3 and see what you can create.
Have a great day! I appreciate you stopping by!
Current Host Code: TBNV6CQR
* If your order is under $150 please add the host code to your order to receive a thank you gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the host code. You will earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend as well as my thank you gift. All orders receive a handmade card in the mail from me.
Click HERE to Shop or click on the Product List below.
Join me for World Card Making Day!
Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 7th!
FREE WORLD CARD MAKING EVENT
- Hosted by Stampin’ Up! October 7 | 2-5:00pm MT
*FYI– If you are a member of my team or place an online order with me in September you will be receiving the precut supplies for all 3 cards for this event as a token of thanks from me. Look for your happy mail arriving soon. Let’s craft together virtually!