I have really enjoyed this ABC Cards alphabet series and I hope you have too! Here’s a recap of the cards from A to M! Click on the image to view the original post.
A is for Anniversary
B is for Birthday
C is for Congratulations
D is for Dad
E is for Encouragement
F is for Friend
G is for Get Well
H is for Hello
I is for Inspiration
J is for Joy
K is for Kindness
L is for Love
M is for Masculine
Photos of these cards as well as a few of my other most recent cards can be found on my NEW Gallery Page. Click on the menu at the top. I hope you enjoy this new feature! You can click on any photo in the gallery to see the original post with directions and materials to make it! (Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks!! LOL Thanks to my awesome daughter for setting this up and helping me!!!)
What’s your favorite card from this series? Let me a comment below and you may be the lucky winner to receive one of these cards! Check back tomorrow to see the rest of the cards from the series!
Now that I’ve shared a variety of card ideas from A to Z how about a card swap? We haven’t had one in awhile so let’s showcase some of your favorite creations. I prefer you use current products (so we don’t disappoint anyone when they want to recreate your card but can’t get what you used) but it is not mandatory. I want you to have fun creating and participate in the swap! Mail your card to me along with a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 27th. (Don’t wait to create!!!) I will swap out the cards and send you a card someone else has shared. I will showcase all the cards on my blog. I am excited to see and share your creations! Who’s in?
Mail cards to me:
12907 Lance Circle
Hagerstown, MD 21742
Have a wonderful Labor Day! Prayers for those in the path of the hurricane! Stay safe!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! (Make sure you check back on Wednesday to see how you can get EXCLUSIVE monthly tutorials via email!)
Click HERE to shop.
September Host Code: NDE26TXR
Product List – Click on an image above to see the original post and products used.
Coming September 4th! BUY 3, Get 1 FREE!
Here’s the list of the select papers that will be included in the sale! (The paper I used on my card today, Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper, is included. Yippee!!!)
Click HERE to view and print the_DSP_FLYER
Welcome to the Pals’ August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that adds beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’ve been sharing cards for each letter of the alphabet in my ABC Card Series. (Make sure you follow my blog so you don’t miss out on cards for every occasion from A to Z!) Today I have a wedding card idea using the Piece of Cake Stamp Set and Lovely Flowers Die.
The Lovely Flowers Die adds that special touch to this wedding card.
Here’s the simple recipe to make this wedding “cake”:
- Card Base : 4 1/4 x 11 Petal Pink scored at 5 1/2
- Die Cut Layer: 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White cut with the Lovely Flowers Die
- DSP layer: 2 x 4 Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
- Scallop Circle Die : 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 Petal Pink
- Stitched Circle Die: 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 Whisper White
I stamped the cake in Blackberry Bliss ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White and colored the flowers with Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. The cake stand is stamped on Smokey Slate with Smokey Slate ink. I punched the cake and stand using the Cake Builder Punch. (You can purchase the stamp set and punch as a bundle and save 10%.)
The card is quick & easy to assemble once you have all the pieces cut. I adhered the DSP to the Die layer and then adhered it to the card base. I placed the cake and stand on the stitched die where I wanted them and drew a light pencil line above the cake to stamp MR&MRS. I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss then adhered the pieces covering the pencil line with the cake. The stamped layer is popped up with Dimensionals. I added a simple twine bow with a Glue Dot and 3 tiny rhinestones for a little bling.
I usually make more than one card when I’m creating and I like to try out different designs. So here’s the great debate…Top or Bottom (for the Lovely Flowers Die)? Twine or Ribbon? Here’s both side by side – you decide! Leave a comment and let me know which one you prefer.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
Have a Wonderful Day!
Product List for Piece of Cake Wedding Card (Click on image to view.)
Welcome to my ABC Card Series! Throughout this series I’ll be sharing a variety of cards for every occasion from A to Z! There are so many reasons to celebrate Love….a wedding, anniversary, new baby, family member, etc. Today’s card is one I made for my husband. We celebrated our anniversary earlier this month with our children and family.
I used the Meant to Be Stamp Set, the Stitched Be Mine and Well Written Dies along with the DSP from Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. The sentiment I chose was perfect!
There are other great sentiments and a variety of hearts in this stamp set too!
These sentiments can be used throughout the year. They coordinate with the Stitched Be Mine Dies which are so versatile for many different cards!
The “love” is from the Well Written Dies. You can easily stamp a different sentiment on the other heart or leave it blank and make this card for someone you love. Check out the products I used below.
Have a Lovely day!
*Host Code Exclusive! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits and more!). Please use the current host code below. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to shop.
July Host Code: VSH3AYEZ
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store.)
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 purchase in July (before tax & shipping) you’ll get a $5 coupon to spend in August! There’s no limit to how many coupons you can collect and you still get Stampin’ Rewards if your order is $150 or more!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. *Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- See the Bonus Days FAQ’s here.
- See a tutorial on how to redeem your Bonus Days coupons here.
- Click HERE to shop.
Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! and get in on the EXTRA free stuff with the purchase of a completely customized started kit!
- EXTRA – GET BONUS PRODUCT! Get YOUR CHOICE of up to $155 in products for $99 (that’s $56 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit included in your kit!
- EXTRA, EXTRA – GET A $10 COUPON! Those who purchase the kit and join Stampin’ Up! will be emailed a $10 coupon code the following month to redeem on an order placed by Oct. 31.
- SAVE 20% or more on personal demonstrator orders while you are active. You will have early access to the NEW Holiday Catalog and get to order new products!
- JOIN THROUGH ME! Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you along the way. When you join through me you become a member of the PALS team. You will have access to the PALS private Facebook Groups where we chat, share ideas, ask questions, showcase our creations, have monthly webinars, participate in stamping discussions, prizes, polls, resources, and friendship! You can choose to participate or just quietly lurk and take it all in. You will also have the opportunity to attend OnStage in November and get to meet the Stampin’ Up! family, get expert advice on running a successful business, and be the first to hear the latest Stampin’ Up! news. I would love to meet you at the event!
- JOIN RISK-FREE! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! There is no penalty if you decide to stop and you get to keep all of your starter kit goodies! If you maintain $300 in retail sales per quarter, you can continue to be a Demonstrator. If you don’t, that’s okay too! You can always just join now and receive a discount on everything you order from now through Dec. 31! If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CLICK HERE to join.
Click Here for a few FAQs about being a demonstrator.
Click Here to view a sample starter kit to help you get started.