Some people are just hard to buy for…teenagers especially it seems! I make a lot of gift card holders to give and have shared several different ones over the years. I love this fun “gift box” version I made for my Just Stampin’ Special Edition Holiday Kit To Go .
The Gift Bow Builder Punch (and Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper) are retiring and on sale during the Year-End Closeout. If you want the punch you need to purchase it before it’s gone for good! You can make these gift card holders for birthday, wedding, etc. Anyone who purchases the gift bow punch from my online store will receive the Gift Card tutorial as a FREE Bonus gift! You can see the complete list of products I used below.
Who do you have a hard time buying for? Do you give gift cards? Leave a comment below (sharing who you have a hard time buying for or who you give gift cards to) and I will pick a random winner to receive one of these gift card holders. *You could tuck some cash, tickets (movie, theater, airline), or a note inside…I’m thinking a note for a treasure hunt to find a big gift (like a new car in the garage LOL) would be fun!
I enjoyed reading your comments the other day and it seems I’m not the only one who is behind with their Christmas cards this year! Today’s winner in my 12 Days of Giveaways will receive a Christmas card kit to help get those cards finished! And the winner is….. Nancy Farrell! Congratulations Nancy! Thanks to everyone who visits and comments. I do read them and appreciate each and every one!
Here’s our winners so far…
Day 1- Karen from Florida – calendar card
Day 2 – Denise Wekwert – your choice of a set of tutorials *See below.
Day 3 – Linda – friendship card
Day 4 – Nancy Farrell – Christmas card kit
Day 5 -??? Could be you! Leave a comment below – Gift card holder
*Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to claim your prize!
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
FYI…All Current Whisper White products are Available While Supplies Last! Read all about the changes and the new “Basic White” HERE.
Check out the YEAR-END CLOSEOUTS and updated Clearance Rack for retiring items and special savings! Orders of $40 or more receive my exclusive monthly tutorials (*See my “Just Stampin’ Rewards below.) Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Click HERE to Shop!
Current Host Code: TQMZQH6C
Product List (Click on image to shop in my online store.)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are some of the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in December:
- A 2021 Calendar card in the mail with any order as my thanks to you. *Cardstock colors and DSP may vary.
- 3 FREE Exclusive Tutorials PLUS 3D Project Tutorial featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! December tutorials feature the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 4th.
- Snowflake Wishes card kit – Purchase the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and get a free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial. *Click on the image below to purchase.
 *Save 10%
Exclusive Tutorials FREE with Purchase (or as member of my team)
- Poinsettia Petals – Purchase the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial featuring a 3D project (shown HERE). *The stamps and dies are not retiring; however, the bundle (10% savings) is only available through January 3rd.
- Celebration Tidings – *Retiring – AWSL Purchase the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set and Celebration Labels Dies and get 3 exclusive tutorials Plus an extra Bonus tutorial! Click HERE to see one of the cards included in the tutorials. *Note – It is cheaper to purchase the dies and stamp set separately (rather than the bundle) during the YEAR-END Closeout SALE going on now! (The dies are 50% off!!!)
- Arrange A Wreath– Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Jar of Flowers – Get 3 exclusive card tutorials with the purchase of the Jar of Flowers Bundle. (Click HERE to view one of the cards included in the tutorials.)
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- Timeless Tulips – Get 3 Exclusive Card Tutorials PLUS my 3D Tulip Treats Tutorial (Click HERE to view tulip treats) with the purchase of the Timeless Tulips Bundle!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Get Free Tutorials with purchase below. (Click on any image to view in my online store.
$35.00 SALE $17.50
20 thoughts on “Gift Card Holders & 12 Days of Giveaways Day 4”
There is no doubt who I have the toughest time buying for; the husbands of my two nieces who are both police officers! Thank goodness for gift cards! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win a goody!
Love gift card holders… And with this one it could be made for the teen agers in our lives. Thanks Jeanie
Love the gift bow and your card. I was given the punch and had the set. Going to make some of these. THANK YOU!!!!
These are very cute gift card holders, Jeanie. I love this bow punch. Enjoy your day, Jeanie!
The Gift Bow Builder Punch truly makes it seem “real” instead of paper!
First . . . thanks for the win!
OMG, I’m so sorry but I love my hubby so much, but you cannot buy him a thing. He has absolutely no hobbies. He has more shirts, of every type, style, and color than Macy’s. Even gift cards, he forgets to use.
This week, December 8 to be exact, he went and bought two, yes two, pairs of sneakers. WHAT???
I do give gift cards to all my nieces and nephews.
Have a blessed day.
Recently bought the Gift Bow punch so I’m making money folders and gift card holders.
I love this idea for gift cards! It’s so hard to find a pattern that is so adaptable to any occasion and this one is perfect!
The hardest people to buy Christmas gifts for are son-in-laws – it unfortunately ends up being a gift card
I already jumped on this gift card holder that was part of the Special Edition of your kits. So fun! It is making me want to order the punch and I think the stamp set to really define the bow. My in-laws end up usually with gift cards. My FIL loved having coffee with his friends so that was a no brainer for us. But due the virus he has not been having coffee with his friends. So, maybe a gift card for the grocery store that has a coffee shop just in case he can meet up with his buddies eventually.
Congrats Nancy, I gotta go back and see which was your favorite.
This year, I am especially giving more gift cards then ever before. Just not out shopping, which I miss. All in all most of my recipients love to get a gift card and I try to make it fit in with a nice gift card holder. Love the one you are posting today.
I look forward to your emails and card ideas each day!
My hus band is the hardest to buy for as he counts his gifts and wants more than one. I start in January but its hard to be original. I usually buy a few gift cards to add to the count.
My young adult nieces are the hardest for me to buy for, so they get (but appreciate) gift cards. Love this “package” idea–makes it just a little more special. Don’t have this stamp set and punch, but do have some retired sets and the 3D bow builder punch that I may just put to use! Tha la as always for the inspiration!
Cards are in the mail. Great to see the pile go down and out! I refused to make any more cards and to use the ones I had, and that’s what I did. Gift card holders are always my gifts, and I made up a bunch this year and had them ready to assigfn.
My husband! He always thinks Christmas isn’t Christmas without tools, but has so many that I have no clue what to buy!
what a great idea..so cute
Gift cards are a must for our family. We have a small family, 2 children, 2 granddaughters, 1 son-in-law and 1 granddaughter is married so in all we buy at least 6 gift cards! And they would be disappointed without them!
Beautiful gift card holders. My husband’s co.workers are the hardest to shop for. Perhaps this would make it easy.peasy.