Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love summer and the beach. It’s definitely my happy place! My card today is a slimline card created with Seaside Notions and the new Seabed 3D Embossing folder.
The colors of this card remind me of a seaside resort. Our summer has certainly been different this year. Instead of our usual family vacation I have to imagine I am walking along the shoreline and combing the beach for shells and sea glass. Here’s my “collection” of shells to go with my card.
I love to make cards and gifts to coordinate. The elegant sheer pool party ribbon was perfect to wrap up the Clear tiny treat box. I hope the recipient will enjoy the chocolate covered version of shells.
I heat embossed the shells and seahorse on Shimmery White using Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder. I colored them using an Aqua painter and pool party ink then fussy cut them and adhered to my projects with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots. I even colored a few for the inside of the card. I love that there is a lot of room for a handwritten message or large stamped sentiment.
I am enjoying making these larger cards which fit perfectly in a #10 size business or “resume” envelope. You could make this card for any occasion using the Well Written Dies. These are so easy to adhere using the new adhesive sheets!
Yesterday I shared another slimline card with all the measurements, tips, and photo tutorial to assemble. If you would like to make this style card, click HERE for directions.
What’s your “happy place” or happiest season? I’d love to hear from you! Leave a comment below! You can view the list of products I used to create this project below the line up!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Product List for Seaside Notions Slimline Card & Treat Box (Click on image to view in my online store.)