Last week I posted some purses and cards I made with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley (as well as a special offer)! If you missed that post, you can view it HERE. I have been making a bunch of those purses because, after all, you can never have too many purses right?! This time I created some purses with cardstock instead of DSP.
I used two different embossing folders on these and love them both! Luckily, the Parisian Flourish embossing folders is sticking around for awhile; however, the 3D Tufted Embossing Folder is retiring and is AWSL. I couldn’t resist making a fancy purse with pearls on the tufted one! Navy and white is such a classic purse!
I love these little pockets you can add to them too! It’s like an added little surprise when you tuck a little note in the purse pocket.
The reason I am on such a roll making purses is because I have been having a little fun during this pandemic….when I just NEED to get out, my husband, daughter, and I drive around dropping off surprises in mailboxes. We grab the Clorox wipes & gloves and it has turned in to a fun little family activity. I just love bringing smiles to others. I want to see how many I can make for Mother’s Day surprises. I am filling them with Ghirardelli chocolates, a note card, and these adorable lipstick pens I bought from Amazon. (Boy do I love online shopping now more than ever!!!) The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Cellophane Bags are the finishing touch to wrap it all up for a pretty presentation.
I can see making these purses for birthdays, wedding showers, and hostess gifts throughout the year. These can hold five 3 x 3 note cards & envelopes and would be a nice little gift for someone. You can also tuck in a gift card! The All Dressed Up Dies really are a good investment. You don’t have to buy the bundle, you can just get the dies. (I do own both and really like the sentiments and flowers in the stamp set. It’s great for sending cards to girly girls!) I feel like I’ve already got my money’s worth with all the gifts I’ve made for Mother’s Day! Here’s a look at what’s included in the set.
You can cut 4 of the buckles at once because they include 2 dies. Same for the buttons. You do need to cut 2 of the purse; however, if you use DSP you can cut both at once and it still does a great job with scoring and stitching. You will need to cut twice if you use cardstock though. They really go together fast. Just fold on the score lines, add Tear & tape or Liquid glue to secure the sides and bottom and you’re done. If you purchase the dies I will be happy to send you my photo tutorial how to put the purse together.
Each month I offer my Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet to Go. It includes 3 cards (1 is always a fun fold) and a 3D project. I sent out the April kits last week and my 3D project was (I bet you already guessed!) the purse kit with the All Dressed Up Designer Series Paper. I love the way you can see both sides of the paper with these purses. The pattern on the inside looks like you lined these special purses.
I even included a BONUS card last month to go with the purses. You just have to stamp your own sentiment….everything else is included!
The Best Dressed 3 x 3 note cards & envelopes are also retiring and they are now 1/2 price! You get a set of 24 cards & envelopes for only $4!!
I ordered more of these note cards and plan to decorate them for the nursing home residents. My friend is a nurse and says they just love getting cards especially now that they can’t have visitors.
I’ll be posting information about ordering my May “Just Stampin’ Card Kit and 3D Project Buffet to Go” this week so be sure to check back. I take pride in packaging everything so it arrives safely and makes crafting easy for you! You get the tutorials with the purchase of the kit so you can always make more if you want. It’s a great resource of ideas to have. You can just change the paper and sentiment and you have a whole new card!
****The Stitched So Sweetly, In the Tropics, Garden Gateway, Painted Labels, and Poppy Moments Dies are BACK IN STOCK… again! These have sold out again and again, so grab them now before they sell out again!!! Check out my Free Tutorials offer below!
THANK YOU so much to all who left comments on my blog for my daughter’s graduation! It was so sweet of you and you made BOTH our days!!!
Have a great day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, treats, and more! * See Rewards below). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
May Host Code: 7VQYHW6E
Product List (Click on the image to view in my online store.)
Click HERE to Shop Last-Chance Products *Some retiring items are discounted! AWSL
*Note…The Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring; however, they will only be available in Combo Packs in the new Annual Catalog in June.
Click to Shop Clearance Rack
Click HERE to Shop the 2018-2020 Retiring In Colors
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in May:
- Handmade thank you card in the mail with any order.
- 3 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp/bundle of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! May tutorials feature the Timeless Tulips Bundle. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. Current Host Code: 7VQYHW6E
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Timeless Tulips Bundle.
- Free Gift and BONUS Tutorial – Timeless Tulips Tic Tac Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $50 or more.
FREE Tutorials with Purchase (Please remember to add the host code!)
- Everything is Rosy – Purchase the Product Medley (on sale for $44/reg. $80) and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials plus a purse kit (featured HERE).
- Honey Bee Bundle – Get 4 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Honey Bee Bundle. This stamp set is retiring so order before it’s gone!
- Ornate Garden – Purchase the Ornate Styles Bundle or Ornate Thanks Bundle and receive 3 exclusive card tutorials. If you purchase both the Ornate Styles Bundle and Ornate Thanks Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
- So Sentimental – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the So Sentimental Bundle.
- Peaceful Poppies – Get 3 exclusive tutorials with the purchase of the Painted Poppies Bundle or the Peaceful Moments Bundle. If you purchase both the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle I will send you all three kits to create each of the cards featured in the tutorials!
Product List (Click on the image to purchase in my online store.)