With everything that’s going on with the Coronavirus right now we can all use some positive thoughts. That’s exactly what you get in the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set.
I love this stamp set and it couldn’t be more appropriate right now! Use the images and phrases in these stamps to create a bouquet of affirmation for your friends and family. I used the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper with this stamp set to create some bright and cheery cards.
I needed to take a break from watching the news so I decide to unplug and play in my craft room most of the day on Saturday. It was so much fun! The Best Dressed Designer Series Paper has so many gorgeous floral designs. I will be making more cards using all of them! Here’s a quick video showing each of the different patterns.
Here’s a closer look at each of the cards I created.
For my first card I used Blackberry Bliss for the card base and dressed up the edge of the Old Olive strip with a die from Stitched Be Mine Dies. The Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon is so easy to wrap and tie bows! You can also dye it any color you want using Stampin’ Blends!
Purple Posy and Mint Macaron create a beautiful soft color combination. I used the Beautiful Scalloped Linen Ribbon to create the border trim.
My third card uses Old Olive and Daffodil Delight along with the Stitched Be Mine Die and Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.
The layout of each is the same with just a few subtle differences with ribbon and trim. Here’s the details:
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White layer: 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- DSP Layer: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and 1 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Add ribbon and trim to DSP strip before adhering to card.
- Stamp sentiment from Positive Thoughts and punch with 1 1/2 Circle Punch.
- Cut Circle Die in coordinating color to layer sentiment.
- Punch scrap in same color cardstock as card base using Label Me Pretty Punch
- Adhere sentiment layer to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add pearls on eaither side of greeting.
- Stamp sentiment, fern, and butterfly on Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 for inside of card.
- Stamp the front of the envelope to coordinate.
Do you have a favorite? I’d love to hear from you. Leave a comment below. I will pick a random winner to send one of these cards.
If you would like to purchase any of the products used to create this cards check out the product list below.
Stampin’ Up! released a set of coordinating dies, Natures Thoughts, to go with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set. I forgot all about using them! Check them out!
It looks like I’ll have to spend more time in my craft room creating!
Have a wonderful day! Stay safe! Stay well!
Host Code Exclusive Offer! All orders placed through my online store are eligible for my FREE monthly gifts (card kits, tutorials, and more!). Please use the current host code. *If your order is $150 or more, do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Click HERE to Shop.
March Host Code: FEE63DYU
Product List (Click on image to view in my online store. Shop 24/7)
Just Stampin’ Rewards
I appreciate each and every order! Here are the things you can expect when you place an online order with me in March:
- A drawing entry for the Little Ladybug Stamp set with any order in March. *Winner announced April 1st.
- Handmade thank you fun fold card in the mail with any order.
- Honey Jar Sweet Treat (featured HERE) with an order of $40 or more (before tax & shipping).
- 4 FREE exclusive card tutorials featuring the stamp of the month when you order $40 or more (before tax & shipping). New tutorials every month! March tutorials feature the Honey Bee Stamp Set and Detailed Bee Dies. *Remember to add the current host code when you check out. March Host Code: FEE63DYU
- Bonus– Free card kit to make one of the cards featured in the tutorial if you purchase the Stamp of the month (Honey Bee).
- Free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 ordered (January – March 31st). The countdown is on…Only 3 days left of Sale-A-Bration!!!!
Click HERE to Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (by April 10th) to have this “fam-tastic” kit delivered to your door.