Welcome to my ABC “Sale-A-Bration” Series! This series showcases products from the 2018 Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures. I look forward to sharing all the new products, projects, tips, and techniques with you from A to Z. I’m starting off with a bang (to make up for lost time) and sharing A, B, C with you today.
A is for Amazing You Stamp Set (I love the different fonts!)
B is for Stampin’ Blends (Click on the image below to see more projects using Blends.)
C is for Celebrate You Thinlits
The Amazing You Stamp Set coordinates with the Celebrate You Thinliits dies. Both of these are FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a qualifying order. Check out this video from Stampin’ Up! showcasing these two products.
WOW! I think Stampin’ Up! hit it out of the park with these! I love die cut words and you can mix and match these to create so many different sentiments. I used both the stamp set and dies for my sentiment and love the versatility you can get with these. I colored the flower with Stampin’ Blends. I love the striking combination of Bermuda Bay and Black together. This card has lots of layers! Here’s the measurements:
Card Base- Bermuda Bay 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1 – Whisper White 5 1/4 x 4
Layer 2 – Petal Passion DSP 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Layer 3 – Bermuda Bay 2 3/4 x 4 1/2
Layer 4 – Whisper White (with stamped flower) 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
Layer 5 – Bermuda Bay 2 x 3 3/4
Layer 6 – Whisper White (with sentiment) 1 3/4 x 3 1/2
I stamped the flower a second time on a scrap piece of cardstock, colored it, cut it out, and layered it on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Wink of Stella to the center of the flower and finished it off with some Rhinestones and a bow.
This stamp set and dies have been so popular and I can see why! It’s quick & easy to combine elements and create an “amazing” card!
Here’s a card I shared previously using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies. (You can click on the image to see the original post.)
Want more inspiration? Check out these amazing ideas from the Stampin’ Up! concept design team.
These cards showcase 3 different techniques. I love the way they used the negative of the die on the first card! The card in the middle uses a repeated die in the same color as the background. The card on the right has a cool collage focal point. Give one of these techniques a try!
Check out 7 more great ideas in the Sale-A-Bration brochure (p. 16-17)!
Here’s another look at today’s card with my matching envelope.
You can purchase the products used to make today’s card from my online store. Click on the images below.
Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: SUMCMQRW Click HERE to shop.
*Orders of $50 or more qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
Have an Amazing Day! Check back tomorrow for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge!
Want to know some of my favorites from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration? Click HERE. Congratulations to Susan K. for the most correct responses!
New Sale-A-Bration items added! Click on the image below to view.
Here’s more great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in February:
- For every $50 you spend, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. New $100 level!
- Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products with Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions! Click HERE for details.
- Say hello to colorful creativity with Stampin’ Blends Markers. Click HERE for ideas and more.
- Save 10% on Occasions & Annual Catalog Bundles
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products with Host Rewards. Get a $25 rewards bonus when you spend $250 or more during Sale-A-Bration.
- Host Code Exclusive! Earn Free gifts from me (card kits and more) with your order. Simply enter the host code at checkout. Host Code: SUMCMQRW Click HERE to shop.
- Join the Fun and choose 2 FREE stamp sets as a bonus Jan. 3 – March 31! The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. At a minimum, enjoy 20% off Stampin’ Up! products through July 31 (or longer). I welcome hobby demonstrators! Click HERE to learn more or contact me and let’s chat!