Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name a few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Today’s birthday card was inspired by the adorable baby, Lucy Mae. My friend Sundra saw the rocker cards I showcased on my blog and asked me to make one for her granddaughter’s first birthday party. The watermelon was perfect to go with the theme of the party. This was the photo that came with the invitation…how sweet!
I love making fun fold cards and this one is so much fun to rock back and forth. You can click HERE to see how I made this rocker fun fold.
I used the Large Letter Framelits to make Lucy a custom envelope for her special card. The framelits are a bit pricey but well worth the investment. I have used them on so many different projects (for cards as well as for school).
Stamp Set: Number of Years Ink: Basic Black Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black Tools & Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Large Letters Framelits, Blossom Builder Punch
Check back tomorrow for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge! I hope you will join the fun and be inspired to play along!
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Have a wonderful day!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
Click HERE to shop.
Current Host Code: E4KWM7WD
Click on the image below to view the catalog.
10 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Lucy for the PALS Blog Hop”
Good Morning!!!! O.k. – this card is stinkin’ cute but that baby…….OH MY GOSH! What a super fun way to celebrate a 1st birthday….one card that will be kept!
I agree with Susan all the way! The card is so cute and that baby is adorable!
That card is just precious! And so is the recipient! I love the rocker part!
Darling card and what a cute baby! Great job, Jeannie!
Oh my gosh, Jeanie, this is such a fun post! Love your card, and love little Lucy Mae!
This card rocks!!! I love watermelon and it is cool for any age!
OMG!!!! Such a cute watermelon baby…1 is definitely a milestone that deserves special celebration and your card couldn’t be any more perfect. Love it!!! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Your card rocks – pun intended! The card is so perfect. What a cutie she is with that watermelon and I just noticed she has watermelons on her outfit! Just too cute! Great job as always! You rocked it, girl!
Jackie…. I’m not the first one to say this but it certainly bears repeating… this card is hands down the best watermelon card I’ve seen in a very long time, maybe ever and so stinkin’ cute! off to pin!
Awww…thanks! I had an adorable model to inspire me!